BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Many uses

Arm and hammer baking soda has many uses . It's used in many baked goods . It's also great as a deodorizer as it neutralizes any odors . It's also great as a stain remover. Add water to make a paste and play to the stain . It can also be used as a Natural cleaning alternative . Baking soda , water and vinegar combine to make a great household cleaner . It's usually .99 cents at Walmart .
Mariant R.
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
Foodie Expert
This is my homemade formula for clean teeth is not good for breath but is antibacterial and leaves teeth whiter if used frequently. I even wear it on the face with brown sugar and exfoliate me super good.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Foodie Expert
This is the best of your standard baking soda. Good quality and has been for years. You can trust that it will work well in your baking and to get the best ride out of your baked goods. It also works well to remove odours from your fridge, and is also good for removing tricky odours from fabrics.
Genny W.
Genny W.
Foodie Expert
Great product. Been using this since I was in my first place on my own. It was always in our fridge..my whole family uses this stuff.  It really does make a difference in the smell of your food and fidge. Keeps foods tasting fresh and the way it s supposed to taste
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Comes in handy for baking and also keeps your refrigerator fresh!! I always keep a box of baking soda in my fridge! Easy to use and store for baking purposes as the box is small and most recipes don't call for much! I always have this in my pantry, never go without it!
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Foodie Expert
A product that you will always see in my pantry. It works excellent, I use it in different ways around my house; for
baking treats, removing stains, eliminate bad odors, whitening teeth!
It is a brand I trust. Affordable and easy to find at almost any store.
Neira Č.
Neira Č.
Sarajevo
Baking soda is awesome! I use it for cleaning silver jewelry, for cleaning my mattress, for cleaning my scalp and helps prevent dandruff, for digestive problems, it can clean our your bathroom in no time as well. The price is ridiculously low.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Pierrefonds
Foodie Expert
When it comes to baking soda , i always buy this one. I always keep one on my fridge , heard it eliminate the strong smell from fridge. Also love using it for cleaning my teeth with little bit of coconut oil . Great product!!
Pepper P.
Pepper P.
Foodie Expert
This baking soda is perfect for keeping your fridge fresh. Great for baking (and lasts for a long time), making bath fizzies, and good to have on hand in case of stove or bbq fires(on top of your fire extinguisher).
Taigen S.
Taigen S.
Swastika , ON
I use this brand for everything from cleaning and cooking to keeping my goats healthy. I use it almost daily and would never use another brand. It is easy to use and I would recommend it to others for sure.
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?