BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Denise G.
Denise G.
Foodie Expert
This is so useful! I use it to brighten up my smile every once and a while! And for cleaning appliances or freshening up the refrigerator.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
This item is a staple in my home. It is essential for baking. I use it and vinegar to freshen my drains. I occasionally sprinkle it in the cat littler box. These are just a few of the uses I can think of at the moment!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I know this is supposed to be used for baking or keeping your fridge smelling nice, but I use it every three days to brush my teeth with any my teeth always look whiter after! I do this before every major event or time I'm getting my picture taken too! I swear it makes a huge differance !
Cathleen C.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, Ontario
I buy this all the time! When it is on sale, I will by a couple because I am a baking addict! Also, the tip on the box that says to put it in the fridge opened to eliminate odors actually works!
My advice for if you are using baking soda to make bagels is to use fresh baking soda. The older ones can work for baking, but for the bagels, it makes all the difference how old your baking soda is.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Love this stuff! I love using it to whiten my teeth, use on clothing and/shoes! It cam defenitly be used all around the house and works wonders. I purchased it from my local grocery store! But you can probably purchase this anywhere!
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
I am simple gal and I love using natural products or alternative products. Baking soda comes in really handy for me as I don't clean with stinky chemicals. I use this and it works just fine. It's a multi purpose non toxic cleaner.
Theodora W.
Theodora W.
Vancouver
I grew up using this product and it's all I buy now. I keep one in my fridge and one in my cupboard. It was so many uses. I bake with it and clean with it. Grea deodorizer too...
Astra E.
Astra E.
Trinidad
This brand is one of the best I ever used it very versatile and I use it for personal hygiene , cooking and cleaning ... Everything! It's safe to use as well
mary z.
mary z.
Foodie Expert
I use this product for literally everything! Whether its for baking, cleaning, home or skin care this baking soda does it all.
April T.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Foodie Expert
This product has so many uses, from baking to cleaning to odor elimination to facial scrub.  I love Arm & Hammer baking soda and it is a household staple with every member of my family.  It is extremely affordable and always, always keeps me satisfied.
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?