BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Glamour G.
Glamour G.
Foodie Expert
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda has been around all of my life! It keeps the fridge fresh, it's great for baking, when I soak my pinto beans it removes most of the gas out, etc. There are so many uses for this product!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Schenectady, NY
I use Arm and Hammer baking soda for everything from baking, cleaning the fridge, keeping a box in the fridge to take away bad odors. If you pour some in a clogged drain then add vinegar it will get rid of the clogs. I use it for cleaning also. Great all around product. Couldn't live without it!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Knoxville, TN
Only brand we use. Don't get fooled thinking that they are all the same. This definitely works better when baking cookies than off brands.
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
This is great for baking, eliminating odors and for cleaning. It is such a versatile product and I never go without it!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Gary, IN
This is a Must Have in EVERY HOME! It's an amazing cleaner, for your stove, pots and pans, or hard stuck on messes. There is literally hundreds of things you can do with this stuff.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Only kind of baking soda I've ever seen in the home growing up. Works perfectly for baking and cleaning
Genevieve L.
Genevieve L.
Gilbert, AZ
Perfect for baking, plus a million other things! Smelly fridge? Stick an open box of baking soda in it! How about shoes? Baking soda! Cleaning? Yup, you guessed it!
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Finksburg, MD
My grandmother used Arm and Hammer; my mother uses it and you'll always find several boxes of it in my house. It's so versatile. I use it for baking, so you'll always find it on the lazy susan. I keep one in the fridge - changing it monthly- to absorb food odors. I put it in the laundry. I've used it as a paste on bee stings and even brushed my teeth with it. When my daughter got sick all over her bed, I stripped down the bed and poured baking soda all over the mattress. You would never even know that happened...it absorbed everything! I can't imagine not having baking soda in my house.
Lori V.
Lori V.
Edinburg, TX
This is a must have for the fridge it really does help to have one in there for the freshness. It is also great to have on hand for baking too.
Angela T.
Angela T.
There are many uses for this product! A great use is placing it in the refrigerator to keep the inside fresh with no smell. This can also act as a microdermabrasion to help cleanse your skin. You can use it while you bake too! The pricing is very cheap and can be used for many different reasons!
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?