BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Kari F.
FPO, AP
This stuff is so much more than a fridge freshener or baking ingredient! It's also good for homemade toothpaste or to help with heartburn and other ailments!
kimber m.
Jewell Ridge, VA
I always keep a few boxes of Arm & Hammer baking soda around the house because it's got so many different uses. It's one of my favorite things to clean with.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I keep a box of baking soda in the refrigerator at all times it keeps it smelling fresh I some time vacuum the carpet with it and it’s very reasonably priced
Alicia C.
Fan, fan, fan! I use this to clean window sills, in my face wash, homemade kitchen scrub, and the list goes on. It's a staple to have on hand in our house.
Maggie T.
Santa Barbara, CA
I mix it with hydrogen peroxide and a lil mouth wash and tooth past then brush and it keeps my teeth white. It's also great for cookies and swimming pools.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
Classic a must have in fridge, throughout home. Clean hard areas with this just add lemon and you good to go to clean. Love it been using it like forever.
Trang N.
I love this magically powder! I use it everywhere! DIY cleaning products: laundry powder, carpet deodorizer, etc. DIY beauty: bath bombs, dry shampoo, etc.
Wendy S.
marietta
I use this for so many things, cleaning, beauty, freshener. I usually buy the box, and it last me a decent time. I would definitely recommend this product!
myah a.
Andover, MN
Baking soda is baking soda. it works perfectly for cooking and cleaning. wonder product since day 1. great for making teeth white. great for every day use.
Mary F.
New Egypt, NJ
I love baking soda. I buy the large boxes and use it for just about everything.
Laundry booster
Carpet deodorizer
Toothpaste
Drain cleaner
Toilet cleaner
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?