BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
erika f.
Best thing to keep out the odor out of my fridge. i also use a separate box for the bathroom for when my teeth needs a little deep cleaning after too much coffee!
jocelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
Eoe..this product fix my entire day!! I have a night emergency and I just use this and It make all better.Not only you use this to cook but to clean..weird huh!!
Christy S.
I love this stuff! You can use it for soooo many different things. I use it to help get up stains and also use with vinegar. Makes a great non chemical cleaner.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
OH goodness. My household has to have a few boxes of this at all times. I keep one in the fridge and I use it to clean a lot! There are so many uses for this.
Anna C.
Long Beach, CA
This is great for any at home whitening anything whether its under arms or teeth or a stain on a shirt. Arm and Hammer oure baking soda is a MUST in every home!
Shari I.
brooksville
Use this for so many things! From washing my hair to washing my floor or adding it to my laundry, drinking it ! What a versatile product to have in your home!
Latissa G.
Orland, CA
So I use baking soda for my face, teeth, cleaning, laundry, my carpets, you name it. This is something people can use in literally a million ways! I love it 😍
Phoebe D.
Crystal Lake, IL
I used this product from everything. From face washing to whitening of teeth. My only problem is the fact that they test on animals and that really bothers me
kimber m.
Jewell Ridge, VA
I always keep a few boxes of Arm & Hammer baking soda around the house because it's got so many different uses. It's one of my favorite things to clean with.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
A few of my favorite uses for baking soda is cleaning pots & pans, baking, hair cleanser, and tooth whitener. I love baking soda, time to refill my stash!!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?