BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Connie L.
Connie L.
Foodie Expert
Not for just baking can use this product for lots of things like your dran and shoes. it a must have in your home.
Kandice N.
Kandice N.
This is great for baking yummy treats. It is also great for cleaning and taking the smell from things. It is also fun for some science projects.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Charlotte
I use this to clean my sink and other things as well as my teeth. I feel like you don't have to get those teeth kits when you probably already have this laying around your house.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Foodie Expert
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
San Francisco, CA
A little sprinkle of baking soda on your toothbrush is a fantastic way to make your teeth all shiny and bright. Granted, the effects do take time and the results are gradual. Also, baking soda does not have the best taste. But it is by far the most effective and cheap method of teeth cleaning that I have tried.
Aja C.
Aja C.
Oh my gosh I love this so much it cost like $1 and I can use it for so much in the house. Throw a little light later down and sprinkle it all over my carpet and then vacuum it up and it helps leave my carpet really really fresh and there's no smell from walking around outside or even sometimes carpet detergent can start to stink after a bit. I also have a male roommate so letting something go bad in the fridge happens maybe once a week so after you throw it out and clean out the fridge set the box right inside with an opening in it and it'll have your fridge smelling fresh and new. And if you throw a little bit and your laundry it does the same for your clothes were there it's still gym clothes some stain you just can't seem to get out this works too. You could also just put a little bit in a clean sock and put that sock of baking soda in your stinky shoes and the odor will be gone. But the main reason I love this product is probably this. I use it too brush my teeth. Right before I use my everyday toothpaste I sprinkle a little baking soda right on my toothbrush after I've wet it and brush my teeth like normal. Then I follow up with my regular toothpaste. I do this probably once or twice a week and I'm definitely notice a difference in weeks when I haven't done it it keeps my teeth so incredibly White.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I love baking soda! Not only is it great for whitening clothes and cleaning, it's great for your teeth as well! Just put a dab on your toothbrush with water, or normal toothpaste and go to work! I definitely recommend keeping your house stocked with this product!
Andréa L.
Andréa L.
Fantastic baking soda because it not only works in your baked goods, but it whitens your teeth. I use it about once a week and for desperate picture situations and it makes my teeth SOOO white. It's honestly amazing and one of my go to home whitening remedies.
Emma U.
Emma U.
Orchard Park, NY
Does what it claims. Real baking soda. Not a scam. Great for cooking and baking.
Rosan C.
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Baking soda can be used for MANY things. One of the reasons why I keep it around in my home is because when I clean, I prefer something more natural instead of products with a bunch of chemicals and fumes roaming around. It does a very good job at cleaning - removing odors too! Need a ton of ideas for baking soda use? Check Pinterest. You will find a bunch!
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?