BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Foodie Expert
Arm & Hammer pure baking soda is my go two. I place one in my refrigerator. it can be use to bake and etc...
Kari F.
FPO, AP
This stuff is so much more than a fridge freshener or baking ingredient! It's also good for homemade toothpaste or to help with heartburn and other ailments!
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
Foodie Expert
The go-to baking powder. This product has so many uses! Baking, cleaning, face scrubs, freshening your fridge, etc. It is a staple that needs to be in every household. Recommend this 100% to anyone. If you don't have this, go get it because it can do anything.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Bakingsoda can help with summer backyard cleaning projects. Anything from lawn chairs, BBQ grill, and even your pool can be cleaned using Arm & Hammer bakingsoda.
Amanda B.
Edmonton, KY
I use baking soda to clean grout with water, I put it in my clothes if I have deep stains, I brush my teeth with it once a week and the rest of the time I use crest, if I have a bad smell in the garbage can I will put it in a container at the bottom of the trash can and I also keep some in my fridge! It's a great product with so many uses!
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
Foodie Expert
This is definitely a staple that everyone should have in their pantry. There are a plethora of uses, such as cleaning, deodorizing, homemade personal care uses, refreshing etc.
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
Arm & Hammer's baking soda is a definite staple for me when I bake. It's inexpensive and there's always plenty in stock at my local grocery stores. I'll never purchase another brand.
Jennifer M.
Ephrata, WA
Foodie Expert
I always have it on hand. There are so many uses for baking soda. I use it to cook with, clean with and for a face scrub.
DAVIESHA P.
Bellevue, NE
I use this for practically everything! Removing spots, brushing my teeth, in the laundry and for cleaning the stove. I buy the big bag!
Jay A.
I've been using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for years now and its great for so many things. I've used it for cleaning clothes, deodorizing carpets, used on my pets, used on litter, to clean up messes like vomit and animal feces, to using it on grease spots by itself or with some vinegar, used it for beauty mask, to whiten my yellow nails, and to clean some jewelry by adding some lemon to it. Its easy to use and comes in boxes of different sizes. The best part is that it can last a long time or you can save it for a really long time.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean