BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
sharee b.
sharee b.
I use this arm & hammer for my Refrigerator which helps keep food fresh and odors out if any were to ever come! You can also use this for baking also! I like this product!
Rebecca g.
Rebecca g.
I love baking soda
My dad made me brush my teeth with it when I was young ( do t swAllow)
Put it in my fridge and cat box for smells🐈
I had some in a glass with water when i had a soar stomach
And now i take a small non metal bowl
Put a 2 teaspoons full I'm it and some warm water until its pancake like leave it on my face until it dries then wash off 3 times with warm water my face ferl so so great!!!!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
I use baking soda for just about everything! Recently, I have started using it to whiten my teeth and have been loving the results. Arm and Hammer is the only brand I trust!
Nika W.
Nika W.
I use this a teeth whitener, face wash, and shampoo. Plus baking! No product is more versatile than a simple box of baking soda. And the icing on the cake is, it's so cheap.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Foodie Expert
This product has many uses. I use it in my fridge to deodorize it, i have put one next my trash can to help catch odors. I have also used it to mix into a paste to whiten my teeth. Many wonderful uses.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mansfield, AR
Foodie Expert
This isn't just good for baking! It's good for whitening teeth, cleaning jewelry, and lots of other things! Cheap too!
Connie L.
Connie L.
Foodie Expert
Not for just baking can use this product for lots of things like your dran and shoes. it a must have in your home.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Charlotte
I use this to clean my sink and other things as well as my teeth. I feel like you don't have to get those teeth kits when you probably already have this laying around your house.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Foodie Expert
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
San Francisco, CA
A little sprinkle of baking soda on your toothbrush is a fantastic way to make your teeth all shiny and bright. Granted, the effects do take time and the results are gradual. Also, baking soda does not have the best taste. But it is by far the most effective and cheap method of teeth cleaning that I have tried.
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?