BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
sharee b.
I use this arm & hammer for my Refrigerator which helps keep food fresh and odors out if any were to ever come! You can also use this for baking also! I like this product!
Angela S.
Use this for my fridge to keep smells from lingering! And every time I change my cat littler, I sprinkle this on the bottom. It keeps the littler box from smelling strong!
Maria F.
Baking soda is so much more useful than just cooking food. Cleaning essential, clothes and house deodorizer, great for hair care and just about a billion other things.
vanessa F.
I use Arm & Hammer Baking soda a lot around the house, from deodorizing to removing hard water stains, in a paste to whiten my nails and mixed with citric acid to make bath bombs that fizz in your tub for a luxurious bath time.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
This product is inexpensive and multipurpose. I used it mainly as a exfoliate for my skin a few times a week. I also have used it to brush my dogs teeth. This product has ton of household uses.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
This item is a staple in my home. It is essential for baking. I use it and vinegar to freshen my drains. I occasionally sprinkle it in the cat littler box. These are just a few of the uses I can think of at the moment!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Thanks @mysmiley360 for my #Arm&Hammer #bakingsoda #box #testing #tips baking, cleaning getting rid of funky smells, facial scrub or even make clay for kids crafts !!!
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
We literally put this stuff to so many different uses. We use it for baking, to keep our refrigerator nice and fresh, for clothes, personal hygiene, and also clothing .
Holly B.
York, PA
Baking soda is so versatile. I use it for cleaning, brushing my teeth, deodorizing the refrigerator, for baking the possibilities are endless. It is a great product.
Cristina E.
I use it for everything, to take a bath, to whiten my teeth, to take the smell out of the fridge, and we also use it for our Eczema. Works good, I even use it to wash my face.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?