BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Foodie Expert
This product has so many amazing uses. You can cook with it, clean with it, use it for beauty related things. You can pretty much do anything with it. It's cheap and useful what's not to love about it. I always keep some in my house.
Arielle M.
Gainesville, FL
Great product and afordable from,laundry to my kitchen it can clean anything i love my making soda meake cloths smell fresh and my teath white
Anna C.
Long Beach, CA
This is great for any at home whitening anything whether its under arms or teeth or a stain on a shirt. Arm and Hammer oure baking soda is a MUST in every home!
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a great multi-use product! I especially like using this on my carpet to get rid of pet smells. I typically sprinkle on the carpet then use a broom or something else to get it down into the carpet, then let set for about an hour and vacuum up! It works great and is safe around pets! I also love using this product in my fridge/freezer! It's cheap and works well!
Audrey K.
Foodie Expert
In the laundry, on my teeth, as an exfoliate, down the drain, in the fridge--my go-to house and personal hygiene product!
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD
I don't just use baking soda in the kitchen but i also use it in the bathroom! What i like to do it wet my brush and get some baking soda on it and brush my teeth for some seconds and rinse my mouth and follow along with my favorite tooth paste. Baking soda is a great remmodie for whitening teeth and I definitely see a difference in my teeth.
Maggie T.
Santa Barbara, CA
I mix it with hydrogen peroxide and a lil mouth wash and tooth past then brush and it keeps my teeth white. It's also great for cookies and swimming pools.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
Foodie Expert
there's nothing like the original Arm & Hammer baking soda. while i use this traditionally for baking and odor control, i also keep a box in my bathroom. I use this as part of my tooth whitening regimen and it is amazing. Don't bother with off-brand.
Ray H.
Pleasantville, NJ
This is great. It does everything any baking soda does. And it does a great job at it too. Its like it's not baking sida, but it is!
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Great for whiting teeth. I mix it with coconut oil.

Also great for cleaning purposes.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean