BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Laura F.
Gary, IN
This is a Must Have in EVERY HOME! It's an amazing cleaner, for your stove, pots and pans, or hard stuck on messes. There is literally hundreds of things you can do with this stuff.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
This is an all purpose product. You can use it for heart burn (I tried it and it works quickly). You can use it for cleaning and of course you need to keep a box in your fridge at all times. And it's so cheap.
Yvette B.
This is a universal product! I use it for baking, to keep the fridge fresh, I wash veggies with it, add it to tough grease stains, my whites, I even wash hard to scrub pans. The uses are endless! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Bakingsoda can help with summer backyard cleaning projects. Anything from lawn chairs, BBQ grill, and even your pool can be cleaned using Arm & Hammer bakingsoda.
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
Arm & Hammer's baking soda is a definite staple for me when I bake. It's inexpensive and there's always plenty in stock at my local grocery stores. I'll never purchase another brand.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
This is definitely a staple that everyone should have in their pantry. There are a plethora of uses, such as cleaning, deodorizing, homemade personal care uses, refreshing etc.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I keep this in my fridge and freezer it keep it keeps it smelling fresh. I also use it in my drain.
If you have a pimple, mix it with a little water to make a paste and put on pimple it dries it up .
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this stuff! You can use it for so many things. I use baking soda to brush/whiten my teeth, keep the refrigerator smelling fresh, and brighten my clothes in the laundry.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Good product to have at home good to use in the fridge to absorb odors or to clean the sink I've even used it combined with my tooth paste to brush my teeth. Good for many uses.
Sara G.
South gate, Ca
This is good for a lot of uses, i keep one in the fridge for odd smells, and also i add some to the litter box since i have several cats! even good for use as a teeth whitener!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?