BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Esthefania P.
Mira Loma, CA
This is a simple product but yet it works wonders. I mixed it with a little bit of lemon then brush my teeth whenever I needed a little more whitening. Overall I love it and it's such a versatile product that you can use on any time.
Queen S.
I use this for almost everything. It has so many uses is it me or has this gone up in price over the years. i have used this for about 15 years and it does any and everything. There are too many to list.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I always keep one in the fridge.. Plus I use it when brushing my teeth AND in laundry. I use it down the sink for clogs... I use it to get stains out of the carpet or anything really. Its amazing all of the things this stuff can do!
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Baking soda is great stuff, can be used for SO many things, and the best part, its insanely cheap. Its great for baking, hot baths, brushing your teeth, laundry etc. I would be lost without baking soda.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Baking soda is use constantly in our home, we use it to freshen the fridge/freezer, and its used for for cleaning, and of course it's used for baking. I can't think of the brand I prefer to purchase.
Ashley B.
So many uses for baking soda. Cook with it, use it for cleaning, put it in the cat box, throw a box int he fridge and freezer. I think I find more and more uses for this daily. and it's super cheap!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I love baking soda because it's stood the test of time, and can be used for SOOO many household tasks! From silver to brushing your teeth, you can pretty much bust out the baking soda for anything.
Denisha D.
Corp Christi, TX
Arm and hammer baking soda is my go to around the house secret. I use it when I wash whites or towels. It takes out the musk smell and makes them whiter. I have a box on my dryer with my detergent.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
I love using baking soda for cooking, keeping areas fresh, and even for mixing with water and drinking to clear up GI issues. I know it sounds gross, but it works. It's cheap and has many uses.
Alicia W.
Baking soda is used daily in our house! We use it for everything from cat boxes, toothpaste, baking/cooking, freshening up the fridge/freezer and making a paste for carpet stains (and wall stains too!!) and just freshening up the carpets when it is time to clean up!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?