BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
The go-to baking powder. This product has so many uses! Baking, cleaning, face scrubs, freshening your fridge, etc. It is a staple that needs to be in every household. Recommend this 100% to anyone. If you don't have this, go get it because it can do anything.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Super cheap AND super useful. I had no idea how many things you could use baking soda for! Arm & Hammer is less than a dollar a box and it's a decent enough sized box to last you for a very long time - depending on how many things you're using it for. Love it
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
there's nothing like the original Arm & Hammer baking soda. while i use this traditionally for baking and odor control, i also keep a box in my bathroom. I use this as part of my tooth whitening regimen and it is amazing. Don't bother with off-brand.
yajaira m.
yajaira m.
Meeker, CO
I use this stiff as a facial scrub. A dental scrub. And for cleaning. Not yo mention baking. Its cirtually for everything. Even when you feel bloated up a cup of water with a squeez of lime and spoon of baking soda will make you burp it all out.
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I love to use the arm and hammer pure baking soda. I always return to this arm and hammer pure baking soda brand. It's effective and it works well for everything. It's very affordable and not expensive. I would absolutely recommend this to use.
Shyia F.
Shyia F.
My #1 go to product for so many random problems. I use it for stains on my clothes even my coach purses. It's so inexpensive and has so many uses. It's also not bad for the environment. Also use it for carpet stains or odors!! So many more!!!
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This product has so many amazing uses. You can cook with it, clean with it, use it for beauty related things. You can pretty much do anything with it. It's cheap and useful what's not to love about it. I always keep some in my house.
Esthefania P.
Esthefania P.
Mira Loma, CA
This is a simple product but yet it works wonders. I mixed it with a little bit of lemon then brush my teeth whenever I needed a little more whitening. Overall I love it and it's such a versatile product that you can use on any time.
C. W.
C. W.
I LOOOOOOOVE using baking soda to whiten my teeth! I works so well! I have used other whiteners but I just combine this with any toothpaste that I am using. I am a repeat user. I strongly recommend if you don't have sensitive gums.
Waynetria W.
Waynetria W.
Kinston, NC
This is my go to, can't live without product! With this product you can exfoliate, whiten your teeth, soak, take care of minor skin irritations, etc. It is a wonderful product!! Been using it for years, can't live without it!
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?