BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
stephanie W.
Staunton, VA
I love Arm and Hammer Pure Baking Soda. You can use it for just about anything which is a huge plus. Anything from baking to at home remedies, science projects. The price is always the best thing because it is so convenient considering all the things it can be used for.
Brittany J.
I love arm & hammers pure baking soda, because it is such a versatile product and can be used for so many different things! I use it for baking, I put a box in the fridge to control odors, I use some with hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth! This stuff is so good!
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
It’s uses are endless!!! Great for cooking, cleaning, brushing teeth, can use as an anti acid, and also to absorb odors in the fridge/freezer. Arm and Hammer baking soda is amazing and can be purchased anywhere and cheap. I keep several boxes throughout my house.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
It’s the only baking soda brand I even know of! Haha we love arm and hammer! We use it for our fridge, for arts and crafts, for stains and more! Arm and hammer is a family favorite and will always be highly recommended by me.
Jasmine H.
Wataga
This one you eaten cookies I baked cookies with it but the one thing I do with it is I went my toothbrush and I put a little bit of baking soda on it and brush my teeth and it makes my teeth cleaner and I’m overall satisfied because it it works
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
I sprinkle this everywhere in the shower and spray with white vinegar let it sit for about 10 Minutes and it literally gets all the spots and soapy bits off. Obviously cheap. I swear by baking soda for so many things. It really is the best.
Crystal Alexis R.
Orlando, FL
I’ve used arm and hammer in my fridge since I was a child. Keeps the fridge mold free and fresh. Beside that I use the baking soda for many things like cleaning the bath tub, whitening my teeth, and clearing my skin with a face mask.
Meldin G.
I use this for everything ! Baking, cleaning, refreshing my carpets and furniture, keep my fridge fresh and odor free, and in a pinch it’s a great dry shampoo. You can’t beat the value of the price for how long one box lasts!
Sophia T.
This is simply wonders in a box, you can use this for everything from cooking to clean and personal hygiene. Lately this has been getting a lot of use in my household since me and my family has been making tons of cookies.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
This stuff is so versatile around the house. I use it for things like baking/cooking to cleaning my teeth to shining up jewelry. Even use it with a squeeze of lemon and splash of vinegar to clean my stove. It’s fantastic.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?