BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Glamour G.
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda has been around all of my life! It keeps the fridge fresh, it's great for baking, when I soak my pinto beans it removes most of the gas out, etc. There are so many uses for this product!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I use Arm & Hammer Baking Soda for so many things. Baking and cleaning like most people. I also use it in my laundry and put it in the bath tub when my daughter has a diaper rash. The possibilities are endless!
yajaira m.
Meeker, CO
I use this stiff as a facial scrub. A dental scrub. And for cleaning. Not yo mention baking. Its cirtually for everything. Even when you feel bloated up a cup of water with a squeez of lime and spoon of baking soda will make you burp it all out.
Sara N L.
Flushing, MI
Seriously who doesn't use Arm & Hammer, since I was a little girl I've been brushing my teeth with this. We use it to keep the fridge fresh and clean, we use it as a cleaning product, its great for removing stains etc. Baking soda is always a go to!
Roseann N.
Brooklyn, NY
Ladies & Gentlemen, who said that lil things don't come in great packages? This product is amazing. Forget about bleach, this stuff really whitens whites. Plus its great for your teeth and believe it or not but its great for washing your face!!
Mary B.
Abilene, TX
I love products that I can use for everything. I can whiten my teeth, cook, clean, get stain out of clothes, whiten my whites, clean with and deodorize my fridge, carpet, car, etc
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I love to use the arm and hammer pure baking soda. I always return to this arm and hammer pure baking soda brand. It's effective and it works well for everything. It's very affordable and not expensive. I would absolutely recommend this to use.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Baking soda is great stuff, can be used for SO many things, and the best part, its insanely cheap. Its great for baking, hot baths, brushing your teeth, laundry etc. I would be lost without baking soda.
Queen S.
I use this for almost everything. It has so many uses is it me or has this gone up in price over the years. i have used this for about 15 years and it does any and everything. There are too many to list.
Esthefania P.
Mira Loma, CA
This is a simple product but yet it works wonders. I mixed it with a little bit of lemon then brush my teeth whenever I needed a little more whitening. Overall I love it and it's such a versatile product that you can use on any time.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?