BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
D H.
I always used it for baking and then I discovered that it is wonderful for cleaning. From the kitchen counters, the stove, the drain and almost anything can be cleaned by Arm & Hammer. We now buy the huge bag at the warehouse store.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I LIKE THE FACT THAT BAKING SODA HAS MULTIPLE PURPOSES. OTHER THEN JUST COOKING WITH IT YOU CAN LEAVE A OPEN BOX IN THE FRIDGE AND IT DOES HELP KEEP FOOD LONGER. I PREFER TO STICK WITH THIS BRAND. IT IS WHAT I GREW UP WITH MY DAD USING SO I USE IT STILL TO THIS DAY.
Keely F.
I clean with this because it is awesome stuff! Mix it with a little bit of vinegar and you get that 2nd grade science fair reaction lol. In all honesty though, it gets the job done and I would definitely buy it again!
Ashley G.
Baking, cleaning, doing science expirements with the kids--this brand of Baking Soda is the best! I use it for so many things. I have even used it to whiten my teeth! I can't imagine how anyone could live without it. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is a staple in my house.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
A company with years of reliability. This product has never let me down and is used for many different things. Baking, refreshing a refrigerator or freezer, refreshing smelly dance or athletic shoes....I love Arm and Hammer!
Elizabeth S.
Arm & Hammer can be used for so many different things like pool & Patio, Garage & Yard, Sports, Outdoor activities, Cleaning & Freshening homes with pets, and cooking
Lissette C.
Is there anything baking soda can't do? I use it to mix more natural cleaning products. I use it to remove stubborn stains, to keep my fridge smelling fresh and in my kitty litter box to neutralize odors. Best stuff ever!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
I use this for a lot of stuff. I use it it in the refrigerator and the freezer to absorb odors and for toothpaste whitener. It has plenty of other uses as well.
Sharon M.
Schenectady, NY
I use Arm and Hammer baking soda for everything from baking, cleaning the fridge, keeping a box in the fridge to take away bad odors. If you pour some in a clogged drain then add vinegar it will get rid of the clogs. I use it for cleaning also. Great all around product. Couldn't live without it!
Sara N L.
Flushing, MI
Seriously who doesn't use Arm & Hammer, since I was a little girl I've been brushing my teeth with this. We use it to keep the fridge fresh and clean, we use it as a cleaning product, its great for removing stains etc. Baking soda is always a go to!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?