BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Aizza M.
A must have in every home,use it to brush your teeth,polish your silver,scrub your skin(it get rid of dead skin cells),deodorize your carpets and garbage bags sprinkle on carpet before vacuuming,it's cheap and available almost everywhere I recommend this to everyone
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
I love Baking Soda because there are a ton of things I can do with it..
I use it daily to clean my glass cook top.. It gets off any burnt on stain like magic.. all you need to do is combine it with some peroxide and POW! Gone!
I also use it with peroxide to whiten my teeth. AWESOME! Who doesn't love a pretty smile!!!
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
I use this for everything!!!!!! I'm serious everything I clean the kitchen appliances bathroom carpets beds and everything else!!!!! It is amazing product I don't know what I would without it very cheap and very efficient!!
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
I absolutely love baking soda. It keeps the rooms fresh and my fridge as well. It also good for cooking and I use it when I am brushing my teeth 😁. Ever since I was a little girl my grandma would make me use baking soda 😂
Jill H.
There are so many different uses for Arm and Hammer baking soda! It eliminates bad smells like in the garbage, shoes, carpet, etc. It is a great pots and pans cleaner it softens leftover food. And it's great for cooking! I even use Arm and Hammer detergent for my clothes! Always have this stuff in my house.
Darniece T.
There are a few staples in just about every household stemming as far back as most can remember from generation to generation that are used for everything. Baking soda can be used to clean, unclog drains, science project volcanoes and a million others. I primarily use it in the fridge/freezer and cleaning.
Danylle H.
A&H Baking Soda is one of those products I can't live without. Its great for so many things! It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff. Sinks, drains, toilets... a little baking soda sprinkled then sprayed with vinegar is a great cleaner. Sprinkle the carpets with it to freshen them up. I also exfoliate my skin with it. So many uses!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Great brand and product. Use every time I wash clothes. It is an inexpensive, natural deodorizer, and non-toxic green cleaning agent. It is eco-friendly! Great for pet/furbaby owners as well as gardens among other things.
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
The go-to baking powder. This product has so many uses! Baking, cleaning, face scrubs, freshening your fridge, etc. It is a staple that needs to be in every household. Recommend this 100% to anyone. If you don't have this, go get it because it can do anything.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
I use this product to clean my wine glasses...I know it sounds funny but it helps gently clean them by hand without leaving any soap scent behind that might affect the scent of the glass and then the flavor of the wine! If you need to use soap first, do so, but follow up with this to remove scent.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?