BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I LIKE THE FACT THAT BAKING SODA HAS MULTIPLE PURPOSES. OTHER THEN JUST COOKING WITH IT YOU CAN LEAVE A OPEN BOX IN THE FRIDGE AND IT DOES HELP KEEP FOOD LONGER. I PREFER TO STICK WITH THIS BRAND. IT IS WHAT I GREW UP WITH MY DAD USING SO I USE IT STILL TO THIS DAY.
Madelyn W.
Foodie Expert
This product is amazing. I have never actually used it for baking. but it does so much more. When you get chub rub, from wearing short shorts, or a skirt or a bathing suit, put this in the bath and it will be so much better.
you can also soak in a baking soda bath when you have a sunburn,
if you mix this with vinegar it will take out any stain.
Jill H.
There are so many different uses for Arm and Hammer baking soda! It eliminates bad smells like in the garbage, shoes, carpet, etc. It is a great pots and pans cleaner it softens leftover food. And it's great for cooking! I even use Arm and Hammer detergent for my clothes! Always have this stuff in my house.
Kay M.
Jackson, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Arm and Hammer because there are so many uses for it. And it cost hardly anything so that makes it even more versatile! My Grandmother and my Mom used it too, so Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is a Brand I know & trust. You can call me a forever fan and customer of all of their Products!
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite products to clean with. It's just abrasive enough without a harsh smell! Plus you can't beat the price!
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
Foodie Expert
This isn't just good for baking! It's good for whitening teeth, cleaning jewelry, and lots of other things! Cheap too!
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
Always a go to. Have it in my fridge have it in my cooking cabnit. Use it for cleaning it is an al around handy must have. Price is good too
Taylor K.
Foodie Expert
I use this stuff for everything! It helps boost your laundry detergent. I use it when cleaning my toilets, the kitchen, and even dishes! I sprinkle this onto my carpet and then vacuum it up, instead of using expensive carpet fresheners. It works just as well if not better. I would recommend to everyone'
sharee b.
I use this arm & hammer for my Refrigerator which helps keep food fresh and odors out if any were to ever come! You can also use this for baking also! I like this product!
Chrisha B.

Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean