BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Cristina E.
Cristina E.
I use it for everything, to take a bath, to whiten my teeth, to take the smell out of the fridge, and we also use it for our Eczema. Works good, I even use it to wash my face.
Laurel P.
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
Arm and Hammer is the only way to go. The quality is definitely better than store brands when it comes to baking. Won't use anything else.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Waltham, MA
I probably use Arm & Hammer baking soda at least every other day. I obviously use it to bake, but I mostly use it to clean. My husband and I tend to make pots and pans get pretty dirty to the point where it is hard to clean with just soap and water. I use baking soda to help get the rough patches out without having to spend a significant amount of time at the sink.
rachel.bradley.98
rachel.bradley.98
Lebanon
Add it to some vinegar or even by it by itself and its the best hard water stain remover ever. I have literally to many uses including making the best cookies out of this stuff. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS AROUND THE HOUSE!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Baking soda is such a useful thing to have in your house. Great for baking, of course, but really useful for cleaning all kinds of things and getting rid of odors!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Foodie Expert
I have used Arm & Hammer baking soda for all kinds of projects: keeping odor out of the fridge/trashcan, in baking, laundry, stain removal from carpets, etc. It never disappoints.
Quyen P.
Quyen P.
Carrollton, TX
It's such a versatile product that I've been using for many years from cooking to laundry. There are just so many home remedies where it can be used.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, PA
Baking soda is so versatile. I use it for cleaning, brushing my teeth, deodorizing the refrigerator, for baking the possibilities are endless. It is a great product.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Not only does this stuff do great for my baking, helps keep the fridge smelling good, it also cleans! I use this stuff with vinegar all the time to help clean hard to clean surfaces like the sink, counters, and its especially good on bathtubs and grouted tile. Cannot beat the price of baking soda for such a powerful cleaner.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I always keep one in the fridge.. Plus I use it when brushing my teeth AND in laundry. I use it down the sink for clogs... I use it to get stains out of the carpet or anything really. Its amazing all of the things this stuff can do!
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?