BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Madelyn W.
This product is amazing. I have never actually used it for baking. but it does so much more. When you get chub rub, from wearing short shorts, or a skirt or a bathing suit, put this in the bath and it will be so much better.
you can also soak in a baking soda bath when you have a sunburn,
if you mix this with vinegar it will take out any stain.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I purchase approximately 20 small boxes of baking soda each month as I multiuse baking soda. Some of the ways I use baking soda is to deodorize my carpets after my dog has an accident on it. Also to mix with my laundry detergent when washing clothes. Sometimes I use it as a toothpaste with little sea salt. It is great at deodorizing. I also tried it once as a shampoo and face wash.
Rachel F.
This is my favorite spring cleaning trick! You can clean your kitchen, your bathroom, your living room, your laundry room, every room in the house really! It even helps to clean your laundry and deodorize it!!! I love Arm & Hammer Baking soda and if you try it you will too! Oh, and of course it's awesome for baking :P
Josephine S.
I use Arm & Hammer baking soda for many purposes. One is to keep my refrigerator and freezer from odors. I also use it to clean my stove and other stainless steel appliances. It's also a good way to clean dentures, as my dads been doing this for long time now. I like that baking soda can be used in so many ways.
Taylor K.
I use this stuff for everything! It helps boost your laundry detergent. I use it when cleaning my toilets, the kitchen, and even dishes! I sprinkle this onto my carpet and then vacuum it up, instead of using expensive carpet fresheners. It works just as well if not better. I would recommend to everyone'
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
As someone who uses baking soda, this is what my family used, and now I use it to clean with, I've used it as a tooth paste a few times with essential oils, and it helps keep things smelling good as well. there's always a use for baking soda. With that said, I don't think I'd switch from Arm & Hammer.
Temeca M.
Combined with WHITE distilled vinegar you can clean almost everything in your home. REMOVE the vinegar and you can clean your body, stop must by using as a deodorant paste with water and brush your teeth. Use coconut oil and baking soda for a more effective teeth cleaner without the chemicals and toxins found in toothpaste. It's also a natural deodorizer in sinks, toilets, garbage cans, disposals and funky shoes.
Megan G.
Douglasville, GA
Baking soda is a must in any household. It has amazing cleaning properties that can tackle some pretty disgusting areas (read: sink/bath drains). It can be added to bathwater for its detox properties, PLUS it's uses in baking. Open up a box and place in pantries or fridges for preventing unwanted smells. Baking Soda is also very inexpensive, especially when one considers how useful it can be!
Tasha R.
I use Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda for absolutely everything and it was more than ovious that I cant clean without it because I actually ran out but, remembered that I always have one in the fridge so I removed the oder eater Baking Soda and split it in half making the Paste for my Tile that armed with old toothbrush outperformed any cleaners ever tried and as much as I should not admit it but 1/4 tsp for a recipe so my point is Nothing outperforms Baking Soda!
Amanda K.
Red Bluff, CA
This is one of my top 3 favorite things to use for cleaning, stain removal, and just all around go to for just about anything. Great for cleaning porcelain sinks,tubs, and toilets. When combined with dish soap and vinegar it its a powerful stain remover. I like to make a paste out of it and dish soap to clean grout. Coffee cup have a coffee stain? Baking soda. This stuff is cheap and its amazing!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?