BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I use this for various cleaning. First of course in the laundry because it gives that extra boost of whitening. Works great cleaning grout and my husband always puts a little on his toothbrush to keep his teeth white.
Stacy B.
Roselle , IL
I will always use these products since they always keep me happy and impressed. They are a letter than any other product i have tried in the past l don't have anything bad to say about these products
Aaliyah T.
I have to say this baking soda is a classic with multiple uses like teeth whitening. When ever I feel like my teeth are losing it's whiteness I reach for this product. I think any household needs this in there house with all the uses it has and it helps get rid things like odor I think this is a very useful product.
Shandell E.
West chester, OH
I absolutely love to use this on my face! It cleans it so well!! It reduces fine lines and makes me look younger! I use 2 parts baking soda 1 part water and make a paste 💋
Albertíne P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I keep one of these in my bathroom drawers for teeth whitening, one in my other cabinets for laundry, and one in my kitchen for dishes. It's multipurpose and I love it.
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
I use this and a at home teeth whitening , when I feel like my teeth need too be a little whiter I mix this with my toothpaste and or put it on my tooth brush and brush my teeth with just this and follow up with a tooth paste after letting it sit for a few. Works great for me. Highly recommend
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I love using this baking soda for diys and it has so many uses I love using it to scrub and whiten my sinks and showers I will definetly recommend this to everyone !
Sydney G.
Foodie Expert
Arm and Hammer is my go to baking soda. I keep it around the house for neutralizing smells. It’s perfect to toss in the washing machine if it starts smelling musty.
Collin P.
Texas
We already know the ins and outs and the amazing many uses of this product. What else can I say? The product is years upon years old and has held on and maybe even outperformed newly launched products. There's a reason why your mother and grandmother repurchase this product over and over.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I purchase this every so often for baking, I enjoy it very much. It’s affordable last a long time, i definitely recommend it you can use it for other purposes too! I purchase from Walmart.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean