BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Bakingsoda can help with summer backyard cleaning projects. Anything from lawn chairs, BBQ grill, and even your pool can be cleaned using Arm & Hammer bakingsoda.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Good product to have at home good to use in the fridge to absorb odors or to clean the sink I've even used it combined with my tooth paste to brush my teeth. Good for many uses.
Debi I.
Mount Vernon, IN
This a must for me,so many uses.always have one in my refrigerator because it keeps my foods from all smelling like onions and other strong foods.keep one in my cabinets too.
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
I use baking soda for just about everything! Recently, I have started using it to whiten my teeth and have been loving the results. Arm and Hammer is the only brand I trust!
sharee b.
I use this arm & hammer for my Refrigerator which helps keep food fresh and odors out if any were to ever come! You can also use this for baking also! I like this product!
Angela S.
Foodie Expert
Use this for my fridge to keep smells from lingering! And every time I change my cat littler, I sprinkle this on the bottom. It keeps the littler box from smelling strong!
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach, MD
Foodie Expert
This product is inexpensive and multipurpose. I used it mainly as a exfoliate for my skin a few times a week. I also have used it to brush my dogs teeth. This product has ton of household uses.
vanessa F.
Foodie Expert
I use Arm & Hammer Baking soda a lot around the house, from deodorizing to removing hard water stains, in a paste to whiten my nails and mixed with citric acid to make bath bombs that fizz in your tub for a luxurious bath time.
Maria F.
Baking soda is so much more useful than just cooking food. Cleaning essential, clothes and house deodorizer, great for hair care and just about a billion other things.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
This item is a staple in my home. It is essential for baking. I use it and vinegar to freshen my drains. I occasionally sprinkle it in the cat littler box. These are just a few of the uses I can think of at the moment!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean