BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great multi-use product! I especially like using this on my carpet to get rid of pet smells. I typically sprinkle on the carpet then use a broom or something else to get it down into the carpet, then let set for about an hour and vacuum up! It works great and is safe around pets! I also love using this product in my fridge/freezer! It's cheap and works well!
candice c.
Bronx , NY
Theres so many things you can use backing soda for. Everyone knows you can use it to clean your home. But theres so many ways to use backing soda in your beauty regimine that I'm sure a lot of people didn't know about. You could exfoliate your face with it, you can use it to whiten your teeth, you can use it as dry shampoo, you could use it on a pimple to reduce the redness and itchiness! Sooo many reason why backing soda is awesome and more effective then other things that have harmful chemicals.
Anna D.
Richmond, VA
I love this stuff. I use it once a week with my regular shampoo to keep residue out of my hair. I brush my teeth with it every other day to reduce staining. I recently learned if you have a place that you never want plants to grow (like in your driveway or around your trash cans), you can mix baking soda with water, then pour the solution over the area. It will kill what is there and inhibit the growth of future weeds.
Kathleen F.
I LOVE baking soda! Once I discovered the plethora of uses it has, I started buying bags in bulk! I love cleaning with it because I know I'm not cleaning with harsh chemicals. I have used it in my laundry, to bake with, to neutralize odors and even to help clean up animal urine stains/smells in my mattresses! Highly recommend!
Anastasia R.
What can I not do with baking soda is the real question.
I use is to remove stains from the carpet it even removes old stains that I thought have brought out long ago.
I have a artistic two year old who believes his canvas is the walls, it removes the marker safely without any stripping of the paint.
I use it to whiten my teeth.
I use it to help with my eczema in a bath.
I dye my hair frequently and I have found trouble with getting the dye out of my bathtub. But with a little baking soda my bathtub looks brand new as if I just bought it from the store.

Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Baking soda can be used for MANY things. One of the reasons why I keep it around in my home is because when I clean, I prefer something more natural instead of products with a bunch of chemicals and fumes roaming around. It does a very good job at cleaning - removing odors too! Need a ton of ideas for baking soda use? Check Pinterest. You will find a bunch!
Niecee G.
Sacramento, CA
Arm and hamers baking soda is a must need in your household! It can be used for so many things. Cleaning, getting the smell out of things, Whittning, using in products band so much more. If you want a multipurpose product then this is definitely an item to consider. You could probably make a book out of all the things you can do with arm and hammers baking soda (not sure if there is one out there somewhere already) but my point is, arm and hammers baking soda is AWESOME!
Rachael M.
Love this product for baking and cleaning purposes. More so for cleaning I enjoy how I can sprinkle this in my tub with some vinegar/water and it leaves my tub so shiny and white. For cooking purposes it great in adding into cookies. This is a great deodorizer as well
Paige M.
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Madelyn W.
This product is amazing. I have never actually used it for baking. but it does so much more. When you get chub rub, from wearing short shorts, or a skirt or a bathing suit, put this in the bath and it will be so much better.
you can also soak in a baking soda bath when you have a sunburn,
if you mix this with vinegar it will take out any stain.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?