BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Baking soda is use constantly in our home, we use it to freshen the fridge/freezer, and its used for for cleaning, and of course it's used for baking. I can't think of the brand I prefer to purchase.
Denisha D.
Corp Christi, TX
Arm and hammer baking soda is my go to around the house secret. I use it when I wash whites or towels. It takes out the musk smell and makes them whiter. I have a box on my dryer with my detergent.
Alicia W.
Baking soda is used daily in our house! We use it for everything from cat boxes, toothpaste, baking/cooking, freshening up the fridge/freezer and making a paste for carpet stains (and wall stains too!!) and just freshening up the carpets when it is time to clean up!
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
Foodie Expert
I use this product for just about everything , from freshening refrigerator odors to teeth whitening this stuff is the best and super affordable ! I swear baking soda can be used for so much 💪
Cassie K.
Foodie Expert
Great stuff. Versatile product. Sprinkle some in the litterbox, keep a box in the fridge for odors/freshness, use with vinegar as a foaming cleaning product, and of course for baking up some cookies. A classic multi tasker.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Foodie Expert
I use baking soda for my face although it has 100's of uses. It feels so good when you add a tad of water to it and apply it to your face. It makes my skin very soft.
Jasmine  T.
I love this product since it has so many uses. For my face in order to control my acne and also for whitning my teeth. Very cheap and can find it any local store
Laura F.
Gary, IN
This is a Must Have in EVERY HOME! It's an amazing cleaner, for your stove, pots and pans, or hard stuck on messes. There is literally hundreds of things you can do with this stuff.
Zakkiyya G.
This is on those products that don't taste too good but it has a great effect. you can use this for odors in the fridge.helps heart burn, less then half a spoon and a sip of water.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Foodie Expert
This is an all purpose product. You can use it for heart burn (I tried it and it works quickly). You can use it for cleaning and of course you need to keep a box in your fridge at all times. And it's so cheap.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean