BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
DaiJerne S.
Using baking soda to help whiten your teeth is just something my family has done for a while. There is no real hassle except for the taste. I don't really have much to say, it does help with whitening my teeth so there is no real problem, the only thing is I know it is not the healthiest product to use.
Elizabeth I.
Georgetown, TX
I use this product for so many things! It has kept my skin clear better than any prescription acne medicine I've ever used and has kept my teeth whiter than any whitening product
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This is a great item to have! I keep a box next to my litter box to refresh the litter. I keep another box in the drawer under my oven in case of a grease fire. And I keep another for baking.
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
Not only do I use Arm&Hammer Baking Soda in my kitchen for cooking and baking, but here are some other ways I use this miracle product:
Cleaning: A great multipurpose scrubber- counters, toilets, pots and pans to fruits and vegetables. I've even used it successfully on clothing stains.
Deodorizing: Refrigerator, Litter Box, Basement, Laundry, Carpet- it handles onions and fish to musty odors and wet dog and everything in-between.
Unclogging drains: a little vinegar and baking soda takes care of my bathroom drains and garbage disposal- make sure to flush with water afterwards.
Beauty: a great exfoliant- I can use this on my face to all over my arms and legs. It also can be used in a paste like form to help clean your hands of the tough grime and dirt. Works alright on mosquito bites too. I'm sure you've already heard about its uses as a deodorant and toothpaste.
I prefer to use more natural cleaners and less chemical residue around the house- Arm and Hammer Baking Soda is a great tool to have in that arsenal.

Sheri N.
I actually use this on my face to treat acne and let me tell you something, it really works. I use about a tablespoon of baking soda and a few water droplets, enough to make a paste. Then I'll steam my face to "open" up my pores, then I'll lather the product on as if I was putting on face mask. Then when it starts to start stinging, I'll rinse it off right away and continue with my face washing regimen. Do this 1-3 times a week depending on your acne and it will work wonders!(:
Hauoli Toyama C.
This is a must have in all households. Such an amazing product that can be used for practically everything. I use it of course for baking but I also buy antique dishes from either antique stores or thrift stores. When I usually buy them, they look like they are in horrible condition. I soak them with vinegar and baking soda. Dishes look just as new!
My husband and son pretty much do Jiu Jitsu everyday, so when I wash their gis I use detergent and add vinegar and baking soda. Comes out fresh and clean!
Trista S.
Carnegie
I use this brand for baking soda religiously. I won't buy another brand! You can use it for so many different things! I trust Arm&Hammer for my baking soda needs!
Regina W.
Connersville, IN
Wow! Wow! wow! Oh my. I have to get the word out. I was cleaning a refrigerator and stove today. I had a stuck on mess that I had tried every cleaner in my arsenal at, to no avail. So I tried old faithful, I sprinkled Arm and Hammer Baking soda liberally on the stuck on mess and left it for about five minutes. I returned back to clean up my mess with a damp washcloth and medium pressure. To my amazement the mess came right off. After cleaning the oven with oven cleaner I still had some residue left over so I tried the application that I had tried in the refrigerator but only wiping first with a dry cloth then damp cloth. Once again to my amazement the baking soda did the trick. Arm and Hammer is now my # 1 Cleaning super power. I am still in awe after todays experiments.
Heather H.
Sequoia National Park
I use this baking soda along with a bit of hydrogen peroxide to whiten my teeth every once in a while. It really works great and leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Super cheap AND super useful. I had no idea how many things you could use baking soda for! Arm & Hammer is less than a dollar a box and it's a decent enough sized box to last you for a very long time - depending on how many things you're using it for. Love it
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?