BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Marisol j.
Use this for many different things at home. In the fridge to keep odors under control, in the restroom as a toothpaste from time to time. Also helps heart burn, less then half a spoon and a sip of water. Doesn't taste pleasing but that's not the point.
Cindy N.
American canyon , CA
Foodie Expert
He never go wrong with your baking soda I use it pretty much for everything like brushing teeth cleaning the house around getting tough stains off clothes and also for smelly clothes
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
This is a true all purpose product. You can use it in the laundry or pool. You can use it to clean your carpet. You can use it to brush your teeth. There are endless possibilities!!
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I know this is supposed to be used for baking or keeping your fridge smelling nice, but I use it every three days to brush my teeth with any my teeth always look whiter after! I do this before every major event or time I'm getting my picture taken too! I swear it makes a huge differance !
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite brand because it works well when I bake also I use it sometime to scrub of dirt and I also use it in hair masks to wash off all the chemicals from my hair oh! Another great way to use it is to put a opened box in your fridge to capture the smell of food from your fridge!
Emily S.
Charlotte
I use this to clean my sink and other things as well as my teeth. I feel like you don't have to get those teeth kits when you probably already have this laying around your house.
Nika W.
I use this a teeth whitener, face wash, and shampoo. Plus baking! No product is more versatile than a simple box of baking soda. And the icing on the cake is, it's so cheap.
D H.
Foodie Expert
I always used it for baking and then I discovered that it is wonderful for cleaning. From the kitchen counters, the stove, the drain and almost anything can be cleaned by Arm & Hammer. We now buy the huge bag at the warehouse store.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I LIKE THE FACT THAT BAKING SODA HAS MULTIPLE PURPOSES. OTHER THEN JUST COOKING WITH IT YOU CAN LEAVE A OPEN BOX IN THE FRIDGE AND IT DOES HELP KEEP FOOD LONGER. I PREFER TO STICK WITH THIS BRAND. IT IS WHAT I GREW UP WITH MY DAD USING SO I USE IT STILL TO THIS DAY.
Keely F.
I clean with this because it is awesome stuff! Mix it with a little bit of vinegar and you get that 2nd grade science fair reaction lol. In all honesty though, it gets the job done and I would definitely buy it again!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean