BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
I always use baking soda to keep the fridge and freezer fresh. Works very well, kills smells and keeps the fridge smelling fresh. Very cheap and can get it for good deals with coupons, I always stack up with its on sale . Overal satisfied with this product
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I use this product to whiten my teeth and I think it works very well. I brush with this every day and it's made a noticeable difference in the shade of my teeth, albeit obviously not as much of a difference as I've seen with professional treatments. However, for cheap daily whitening, I definitely recommend this.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
If you use this properly this works wonders!!! I use this once a week and it literally brightens my teeth in a matter of minutes! What I like to do is mix a little lime juice with it just to give it a little flavor but of course that is optional.
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
My parents have used Arm & Hammer baking soda, thus guiding me to do the same.  The uses are limitless.  Whether baking with it, placing an opened box in the fridge to keep food odors neutralized, or cleaning with it, we've always been satisfied.
Olivia W.
Not only is this stuff a must have in the kitchen it is perfect for so many other things. TO name a few it pulls dog order right out of carpet, and mixed with hydrogen peroxide makes a cheep and effective whitening treatment for your teeth.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This is great! It's useful for so many things. You can use it to brush your teeth with to make it look whiter. You can also use it to help when your jewelry starts to tart. It is also used for cooking. This is a great multe useful product .
Casey N.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Arm & Hammer baking soda is the only brand I'll buy. I've used baking soda as a cleaner all over the bathroom and kitchen, in the refrigerator and freezer, and in many of my baked goods recipes. It literally does all the tasks I have put it to with flying colors. I've never had a problem with a box going bad too soon. If I get halfway through a box and it is towards its expiration, I throw it in the fridge to deodorize. I make good use of the elementary experiment of mixing baking soda with vinegar in the toilet. I think it does a better job than bleach or any other cleaner I have tried. I've also used it as a tooth whitener and was pleased with the three or so shades whiter my teeth appeared. I've never had any problems with the Arm & Hammer brand and on the plus side, there are always coupons available to use in stores.

On a side note, this product also makes a great scrub to get grime off of bathtubs and a hard water stain remover for the kitchen sink. Oh, and how could I forget unclogging a grimy drain with baking soda and some vinegar? This list of uses and applications is truly endless.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Baking soda has been an essential part of my daily routine. You can use it for literally everything and anything. I went "no poo" for three years and this was my "shampoo" facial scub body scrub. It is all natural and actually works
Kavya B.
Best baking soda brand for skincare and cooking! I use this while baking as well as to exfoliate my skin. I have not had any allergic reaction to using it on my skin. Great gentle exfoliate. Wish packaging was different
Hilery M.
Port Huron, MI
Baking soda is the super star of my shelf for sure, this is an item I make sure I'm stocked up on because of all the many ways I use it! A lot of people I have noticed look at me like I'm crazy when I say I use baking soda mixed in my shampoo, what they don't realize is how beneficial it is to your hair an scalp! I put baking soda in my shampoo 2 times a week for fuller more manageable hair, my head feels unbelievably clean like it never has before! I have thinning hair, its falling out an my 4 year old daughter has thinning issues as well so we both use the baking soda remedy and the difference after 1 week is absolutely amazing!! If you want to see just how awesome baking soda is...... Wash your hair like you normally do and watch your rinse water then use the baking soda mix..... You'll be absolutely blown away at what your shampoo actually misses! I use baking soda for my hair, fridge and garbage to eliminate odor, dishes, my teeth and any kind of cleaning!!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?