BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Debi I.
Mount Vernon, IN
This a must for me,so many uses.always have one in my refrigerator because it keeps my foods from all smelling like onions and other strong foods.keep one in my cabinets too.
Marisol j.
Use this for many different things at home. In the fridge to keep odors under control, in the restroom as a toothpaste from time to time. Also helps heart burn, less then half a spoon and a sip of water. Doesn't taste pleasing but that's not the point.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
Foodie Expert
We literally put this stuff to so many different uses. We use it for baking, to keep our refrigerator nice and fresh, for clothes, personal hygiene, and also clothing .
kelly d.
Lubbock, TX
We always have one in our fridge and pantry to keep things fresh. They don't have to be switched out too often and work great.
vanessa F.
Foodie Expert
I use Arm & Hammer Baking soda a lot around the house, from deodorizing to removing hard water stains, in a paste to whiten my nails and mixed with citric acid to make bath bombs that fizz in your tub for a luxurious bath time.
Emily  O.
North Canton, OH
Arm and hammer is the only brand I'll use! Great product for baking and would never resort to anything else.
Sara N L.
Flushing, MI
Seriously who doesn't use Arm & Hammer, since I was a little girl I've been brushing my teeth with this. We use it to keep the fridge fresh and clean, we use it as a cleaning product, its great for removing stains etc. Baking soda is always a go to!
Kelly E.
Foodie Expert
I have used Arm & Hammer baking soda for all kinds of projects: keeping odor out of the fridge/trashcan, in baking, laundry, stain removal from carpets, etc. It never disappoints.
Rogenia  T.
Gallipolis, OH
This product is so versatile it is a must have in every home. You can use this product as a tooth whitener, as a laundry freshener, as a carpet freshener, you can put it in your refrigerator to take out odors. Baking soda can also be used in coffee pots to remove the stains of coffee residue without scratching the glass of the coffee pot. This product is not only for baking and cooking, but baking soda is used for many different things around the house as well.
Taylor
bucyrus oh
I would recommend this to people works really good and is a really good product . super satisfied
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean