BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Diana V.
Diana V.
Foodie Expert
Baking soda of course has many uses. I use it as a facial scrub, just add some fresh squeezed orange juice and form a paste. Apply to the face and it makes my pores smaller and gets rid of blackheads. I love it!!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Phoenix
I use this for everything! For cleaning my tubs and toilets, laundry, in the kitchen. I even use this with my toothpaste.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this product since it has so many uses, RIGHT NOW, I'm using it on my feet to make them look clean and odor free.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
I use this for so many DIY projects, very useful and cheap. Arm & Hammer is a great, classic brand.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Foodie Expert
I love this baking soda. I use it to nutralize oder in my cat's litter box and to clean the toilet. It's great. It's easy to use and smells really nice. It's slightly expensive but we'll worth the money. I would definitely recommend it to you.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Foodie Expert
Great stuff. Versatile product. Sprinkle some in the litterbox, keep a box in the fridge for odors/freshness, use with vinegar as a foaming cleaning product, and of course for baking up some cookies. A classic multi tasker.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Foodie Expert
Is there anything baking soda can't do? I use it to mix more natural cleaning products. I use it to remove stubborn stains, to keep my fridge smelling fresh and in my kitty litter box to neutralize odors. Best stuff ever!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
This is a true all purpose product. You can use it in the laundry or pool. You can use it to clean your carpet. You can use it to brush your teeth. There are endless possibilities!!
Natalya M.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite brand because it works well when I bake also I use it sometime to scrub of dirt and I also use it in hair masks to wash off all the chemicals from my hair oh! Another great way to use it is to put a opened box in your fridge to capture the smell of food from your fridge!
JULIE F.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
I LIKE THE FACT THAT BAKING SODA HAS MULTIPLE PURPOSES. OTHER THEN JUST COOKING WITH IT YOU CAN LEAVE A OPEN BOX IN THE FRIDGE AND IT DOES HELP KEEP FOOD LONGER. I PREFER TO STICK WITH THIS BRAND. IT IS WHAT I GREW UP WITH MY DAD USING SO I USE IT STILL TO THIS DAY.
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?