BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
barbsterina A.
Seffner, FL
Don’t believe there is a place in this house where I haven’t used this. Usually get it a the dollar store and use it to clean, keep Odors away. We even have one in the car!
Maira J.
Baking soda is a must have in any household, you can use it for cooking, cleaning, teeth whitener and so many more options. And not to mention it isn’t expensive at all.
Sydney G.
Arm and Hammer is my go to baking soda. I keep it around the house for neutralizing smells. It’s perfect to toss in the washing machine if it starts smelling musty.
Althea B.
South River, NJ
I use this for everything. Brushing my teeth cleaning my clothes cleaning my house cooking lol literally an all purpose product.. you can’t go wrong with arm&hammer baking soda
Jessica V.
I use this for everything. From sprinkling it in cat litter, cleaning, box in the fridge and brushing my teeth. This stuff just does it all and the possibilities are endless. Amazing product!!
Karen D.
Yonkers
I use this for cleaning drain with vinegar and removing spots from the carpet and cleaning my flat top stove. It great for bushing your teeth and a breath fresher.
Angelinne M.
Whittier, CA
Multi-purpose item. It is just something everyone needs. Have a stain... use some Arm&Hammer. Have a smelly fridge...put some Arm&Hammer in it. I love finding new ways to use this product!
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this product mainly for my refrigerator. It’s definitely something that’s good to keep food fresh and it’s very in expensive as well. This is also good for other purposes as well.
Gloria O.
There is something about arm and hammer that just wows me ! Not sure what it is but i definitely love it ! This house hold item just helps whiten things and make things seem “new”
Kelsey A.
Mission viejo, CA
We use this for cooking,cleaning, and skin care in our house. It is a good natural cleaner without the harsh chemicals and it is good to use as a face mask for your skin.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?