BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Emily M.
Newport
This baking soda is great to put in the fridge to keep out any odors . Or even at the bottom of the litter pain before the litter . I have even put it in my cupboards to keep out any moisture . If you haven’t used it I recommend it !
Charisse N.
Spokane, WA
I use baking soda to clean, to freshen the fridge, occasionally on my hair. Arm and hammer baking soda is just a staple in the house hold. usually you can get it for a good price too. coupons help.
Yari S.
Multi use and keeps things fresh , I love it for baking .. keeping food fresh longer or even use it in a routine for my skin care in exfoliating every once in a while , a must have in all homes
Aubree W.
Omaha, NE
I love how versatile this product is. Lately, I’ve been using it in every load of laundry to help get rid of sweat stains and odor. Super effective, and makes my clothes last longer because I’m not washing them as often.
Cheri A.
I use this for lots of things! It works great for putting a shine on stainless steel pans, is an amazing facial exfoliant, helps remove stains, get a rid of heartburn, helps keep the fridge and the boy's closet smelling good!
Ayla D.
Nashville
This is a must have staple in my kitchen! I use this for baking, cooking and even for cleaning. I keep an open box in my fridge at all times to keep things fresh. You can find it at any grocery store and it’s super cheap!
Jamie M.
Dothan, AL
Love this to cook and clean with! It helps gets your whites brighter and helps you clean your sink drains with just a little of this and some vinegar and your sink drains will thank you! 😉
Amanda P.
This product is a must in everybody's house! I use it every single day, for cleaning, for beauty, for cooking, for laundry, for pool maintenance... it have so so soooo many properties and uses and it work wonderfull!
Stephany. D.
Long Is City, NY
This product is magical. I use it for literally everything and it’s scary. My main use is for cleaning. Odor neutralizing and I use it as a teeth whitening method. Also! For tummy aches!
Stephanie W.
Use this when doing a deep clean and it works great!! Doesn’t have a smell so if you are sensitive to smells this will work perfect for you. Plus it doubles as a product you can use while cooking so it is a win win.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?