BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Nka k.
I use the arm and hammer baking soda for a so many things in my house that I am constantly running out.
I usually get it at Walmart.
It's been A lifesaver for me with cleaning my stainless steal appliance.
Getting rust out of the sink.
Cleaning the bathtubs.
Getting stains out of clothes.
And getting rid of bad smells in the house and car.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda is and will always be a staple in my home! I use it for numerous things! From keeping a box in my fridge to keep odors away to brushing my teeth with it in a mixture to help whiten my teeth! There are so many great uses! My family has had a box or two in our homes for years and years!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I have several arm and hammer box around the house. It’s useful in cooking but serves various other purposes. Baking soda is known to be a miracle/all-purpose ingridient, whether it’s for cooking, cleaning , or even skin care. I always make sure I replace them in a timely manner so that it does what it’s suppose to do.
Tasha C.
I use this for EVERYTHING! I add it to laundry, when they are super dirty or stinky like my sons football uniform or gym clothes, I scrub pots and pans with it to restore them or when things are stuck to my ceramic coated pans, it does not scratch them at all. I also use it to scrub counters if my kids spill a red liquid. There are so many use for this, I buy it in a big resealable bag.
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
I use this for anything I clean! My favorite is using it for laundry. My boyfriend has to wear white T-shirt’s to work everyday and between the stains from work and the sweat smell ( phew lol) this mixed with oxiclean is the only thing that keeps his shirts white and gets the smells out!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Baking soda is a very versatile product that I believe everyone should have in their kitchens. It keeps ur fridge fresh, it helps with baking, it softens the built up dirt & oils in ur pores so ur pore strips get more of it out easier, it's a great gentle exfoliant, it removes scalp build up if u mix a little in with ur shampoo, & it has so many other amazing uses. The incredibly affordable pack of baking soda will last u for so long. The brand doesn't matter. The product is worth the money bc you will at some point need baking soda. Highly recommend grabbing this at ur local grocery store :))
Leticia A.
Dobson, NC
This is in my cleaning cabinet, laundry room, and medicine cabinet!!!
Helps scrub my floors, and freshens my carpets.
Freshens and boost laundry detergent in every load!!!
A teaspoon mixed in 8 oz of water keeps my acid reflux in check....and makes an unbelievably awesome body scrub!!!!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Arm & Hammer is the ONLY brand of Baking Soda I will buy. My family has used this brand for 4 generations. We use it for so many different things like storing in the freezer/cabinets or mixing into kitty litter to keep odors at bay. It helps take splinters from my kids fingertips, clean drains, and even useful while cooking and baking. EXTREMELY versatile product and very inexpensive! A trusted and true household staple.
Pati R.
This product Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Sodais a life saver: top to bottom & inside and out. I grew up with it! I use it on my laundry, cleaning, my fridge, my teeth, nails, hair, armpit(as deodorant and brightening).
So yes it’s a life saver :baking a cake after this 🤤
Erin J.
Colorado Springs
I am in love with Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda! I use it most commonly as a carpet and upholstery deodorizer. Add a little essential oil and sprinkle on carpets, upholstery and even mattresses. Vacuum up after about 8 hours for an amazing refresher....safe for pets and kids!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?