BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Mahi V.
Foodie Expert
I have several arm and hammer box around the house. It’s useful in cooking but serves various other purposes. Baking soda is known to be a miracle/all-purpose ingridient, whether it’s for cooking, cleaning , or even skin care. I always make sure I replace them in a timely manner so that it does what it’s suppose to do.
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
I use this for anything I clean! My favorite is using it for laundry. My boyfriend has to wear white T-shirt’s to work everyday and between the stains from work and the sweat smell ( phew lol) this mixed with oxiclean is the only thing that keeps his shirts white and gets the smells out!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
Baking soda is a very versatile product that I believe everyone should have in their kitchens. It keeps ur fridge fresh, it helps with baking, it softens the built up dirt & oils in ur pores so ur pore strips get more of it out easier, it's a great gentle exfoliant, it removes scalp build up if u mix a little in with ur shampoo, & it has so many other amazing uses. The incredibly affordable pack of baking soda will last u for so long. The brand doesn't matter. The product is worth the money bc you will at some point need baking soda. Highly recommend grabbing this at ur local grocery store :))
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Arm & Hammer is the ONLY brand of Baking Soda I will buy. My family has used this brand for 4 generations. We use it for so many different things like storing in the freezer/cabinets or mixing into kitty litter to keep odors at bay. It helps take splinters from my kids fingertips, clean drains, and even useful while cooking and baking. EXTREMELY versatile product and very inexpensive! A trusted and true household staple.
Sharon C.
Bella Vista
Is use this product for carpet odors, refrigerator odors. It is also useful as a cleaner on tarnished rings. Of course always necessary when baking. It can be used on bee stings. It can diminish odors all around your house. Just sit an open box in the area you would like orders removed and it will reduce them.
Ayesha M.
Ballwin,Missouri
I always keeps box of arm and hammer baking powder in my kitchen.It is one of my favourite and yes ,it did meet all my expectations from baking to cleaning to soaking up bad smells too....it is very effective.and is always on top of my grocery list.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Foodie Expert
It’s the only baking soda brand I even know of! Haha we love arm and hammer! We use it for our fridge, for arts and crafts, for stains and more! Arm and hammer is a family favorite and will always be highly recommended by me.
Tina S.
Foodie Expert
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda is on of those products that is so versatile, no home can be without it. I never remember a time when it hasn't been in the kitchen in my home. From brushing your teeth, to keeping odors out of the fridge, to freshing the carpets, to getting off burnt on mess in cooking pots. I can't imagine a kitchen without it.
Stephany. D.
Long Island City
This product is magical. I use it for literally everything and it’s scary. My main use is for cleaning. Odor neutralizing and I use it as a teeth whitening method. Also! For tummy aches!
Tiffany V.
Foodie Expert
So from my experience is really great to put this in your fridge raider especially if you got one of those smells in your fridge raider that you just want to get rid of this will do it
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean