BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
Who else has city water problems?! I received ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda along with a Spring-Cleaning Tips Book & Coupons in exchange for an honest review. I live in city limits so we have city water. I usually clean my shower once a week but I didn't clean it for almost three weeks to let the water leave it's pink-ish buildup so I could do a proper before and after photo. I sprinkled the ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda all over my shower and let it sit for a few moments then I wet my scrub brush and I scrubbed it thoroughly but I did not have to put a lot of effort into it which is nice. I sprinkled the baking soda pretty liberally so there would be enough to clean with and when I was finished I just sprayed it down with hot water. The entire shower took me less than 5 minutes from start to finish. I would definitely use and recommend this product again for cleaning purposes.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
I use Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda for absolutely everything and it was more than ovious that I cant clean without it because I actually ran out but, remembered that I always have one in the fridge so I removed the oder eater Baking Soda and split it in half making the Paste for my Tile that armed with old toothbrush outperformed any cleaners ever tried and as much as I should not admit it but 1/4 tsp for a recipe so my point is Nothing outperforms Baking Soda!
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I wouldn't survive without this stuff. I stopped using shampoo about 5 years ago in favor of a baking soda wash and a vinegar rinse. I also use it to clean my kitchen and bathroom, a a deodorizer in the kitty litter and in a pinch to brush my teeth.

It can also be mixed into water and drank to fight heart burn. It's disgusting, and it sucks. But it works and the nasty taste in your mouth id way better to live with than heart burn
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Foodie Expert
Arm and Hammer baking soda is one of those products that can be used on just about anything. My grandmother used it a long time ago for brushing the teeth I do too. When my kids clothes don't scent too good I sprinkle in the wash and the smell is gone. I have washed the clothes with out and there is a difference in the smell it doesn't matter what detergent I use the baking soda added will make the difference.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Red Bluff, CA
This is one of my top 3 favorite things to use for cleaning, stain removal, and just all around go to for just about anything. Great for cleaning porcelain sinks,tubs, and toilets. When combined with dish soap and vinegar it its a powerful stain remover. I like to make a paste out of it and dish soap to clean grout. Coffee cup have a coffee stain? Baking soda. This stuff is cheap and its amazing!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
This is great I use it in the kitchen, laundry and bath. It gets rid of bad smells, softens your skin and helps with itchiness, and makes baked goods rise! It's great to freshen laundry and get rid of bad smells in the fridge. Every home should have been this! I have at three boxes all the time. It's really affordable at target or the pharmacy but I sometimes get the bulk size at Costco!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a great multi-use product! I especially like using this on my carpet to get rid of pet smells. I typically sprinkle on the carpet then use a broom or something else to get it down into the carpet, then let set for about an hour and vacuum up! It works great and is safe around pets! I also love using this product in my fridge/freezer! It's cheap and works well!
katie s.
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD
I don't just use baking soda in the kitchen but i also use it in the bathroom! What i like to do it wet my brush and get some baking soda on it and brush my teeth for some seconds and rinse my mouth and follow along with my favorite tooth paste. Baking soda is a great remmodie for whitening teeth and I definitely see a difference in my teeth.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Edmonton, KY
I use baking soda to clean grout with water, I put it in my clothes if I have deep stains, I brush my teeth with it once a week and the rest of the time I use crest, if I have a bad smell in the garbage can I will put it in a container at the bottom of the trash can and I also keep some in my fridge! It's a great product with so many uses!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
I use this product frequently. It deodorizes, and cleans. I throw it in with laundry, I sprinkle some on my carpets before vacuuming, I mix it with peroxide and dawn dish liquid to get out tough stains. I recommend this product to anyone. I use it for so many different things. I also keep a box in my refrigerator to keep it smelling fresh
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?