BY ARM & HAMMER

For a fresher, cleaner home For baking, cleaning, and deodorizing Scratchless cleaning see more...

Buy on Walmart
Paula G.
I use baking soda to keep my fridge smelling fresh. It also helps keep stuff fresh. I get it at the dollar store. It's a healthy way to keep things fresh. It's better than the generic things I've bought. I'd keep buying it.
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
This stuff is the bomb. You want to do some really cool baking? BAKING SODA. You need diy at home teeth whitening products? BAKING SODA. Baking soda I got baking soda and it's wonderful. 10 of 10 would recommend
Hannah P.
Roseville, CA
L O V E! I put this on my toothbrush and scrub around my teeth then add my toothpaste this gives me healthy pearly whites after amounts of use! I defiantly recommend! it left my mouth feeling clean and healthy!
Crystal O.
The best multipurpose cleaner, freshener, and if used properly is a diy teeth whitening paste ingredient as well! Seriously, after a few uses a month my teeth look visibly whiter!
Ginger S.
Madisonville, TN
I use this for everything! I clean with it. I brush my teeth with it. I use it to deodorize my cat boxes. It is the best go to product. I even use it when I cook.
Valerie P.
Tujunga, CA
After I'm done brushing my teeth. I mix baking soda with Listerine and I use this as a teeth whitener it's gets all my coffee stains (:
Meaghan J.
I use baking soda for my hair occasionally! I often have problems with "grease" especially in the summer and this always helps a lot.
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I wouldn't buy any other brand! I use it in baking, and I always leave an open box in my fridge to keep the fridge smells away!
Marisol R.
Austin, TX
You can you this baking soda for almost every thing. To cleaning to using for beauty. To adding a bit to tooth paste!
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Works great for soooo many different things! I always have like three boxes in my house! Very affordable
Tammy D.
Does it really work better than cheaper brands? In my experience, all baking soda is the same.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Have you ever used baking soda to whiten your teeth?
Portia G.
Vinton, VA
How do you use it for your skin?
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! I am so grateful it exists. It is gentle on the skin and helped me so much when I had a terrible allergic reaction to medication. It is multi-purpose! For your skin, your body, your clothes, unwanted odors...the list is lengthy. Great product to always have around. There is always one box in the fridge and in my beauty cabinet.
Esperanza R.
Los usos y beneficios que puedes obtener de este producto son ilimitados igual te ayuda a limpiar tu hogar q a prepara deliciosos postres además que lo pueden usar como mascarilla :)