3 colors available

BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Air Fresheners

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
Value size!
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
One box. Countless uses.
Cleaning.
Laundry.
Deodorizing. see more...

• Who used have this baking soda in their fridge to absorbs odour?4 Answers
  • I use this for many different things in my household. But what sort...6 Answers
  • What Was your favorite gift of influenster ????2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I also use it to deodorize my refrigerator." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this in my refrigerator to keep it smelling fresh and in my washer to take the smell out of my gym clothes." in 1 review
  • "I use baking soda for many different purposes." in 1 review
  • "A good product which has many uses from cleaning to odor removal to baking!" in 1 review
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
Foodie Expert
Baking soda is inexpensive and has many wonderful uses. Everyone knows to put a box in their frig to remove odors, but did you know when you are finished with it, it works great to pour down the drains to remove odors there.

My husband suffers from the most awful GERD, he normally takes prescription medicine, but when he ran out, baking soda added to water, not so tasty, but it worked to stop his GERD so he could sleep.

I love to add some to my bath, with a little lavender for a relaxing stress reducer.
Even a little in the chicken coop!
sprinkle a little in your shoes to keep odors away, a little in the cat box, a tad in the garbage cans..the list goes on.
I know there are many other uses, so keep a box in the house, it is so worth it!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Foodie Expert
This is what I use to keep my refrigerator smelling fresh, or at least to deodorize it it so it doesn't smell funny. It most DEFINITELY does the trick! Ever since my husband and I moved into this apartment, I haven't smelled a foul smell in my fridge at all! Even when he burries something in the very back and bottom and I come across it cleaning out the fridge and it's moldy, I can't smell it unless I find and grab it! Really, this stuff is great.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I know this can be dangerous, but it works! I'm starting to use ARM & Hammer pure baking soda on my teeth for a whiter smile and it's actually working. However, only use it twice a week if that, otherwise this product will be too harsh on the teeth and ruin the enamel, so be careful; but also know it's a great home remedy that actually works.
Amber t.
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
Foodie Expert
I use this in my fridge to reduce odor and in my garbage disposal to reduce odor. I've also learned that you can use it to clean your sink with too. I tried it and it works wonderfully. I sometimes use a little in some of my baked goods and I normally just pour the rest of the box down the drain with hot water. Works like a charm.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Baking soda is a good product. I have used it cleaning my bathroom my floors and my dishes. It makes my house perfectly clean smells good and best product. I also use it washing my face makes my face nice and clean. Do recommend this product not even to clean the house but washing your body with it and washing your face.
BettyLina T.
BettyLina T.
I love #Arm&Hammer #BakingSoda I use it to clean everything from my toilet to my suede couch! I have a two year old who always leaves messy hand prints on my light tan suede couches and spilling juice on my white carpet, this is my salvation! I go through baking soda a lot so the industrial size is best!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I love the versatility of baking soda and how many different things it can be used for. I have always bought the arm & hammer brand, I actually can't think of any other I know. I always love to keep a box in the fridge to keep it fresh and then its there if I need if for other uses too
Becky M.
Becky M.
Westland, MI
This is a total go to product! So versatile! I use it for cleaning, deodorizing, and also in baths to soothe angry skin. It's also awesome for those last minute school volcanoes lol. Also it unclogs drains in a pinch when mixed with vinegar.
Kacie P.
Kacie P.
Salt lake City, Ut
I use this to whiten my teeth! And it works so good! As white as can be. I just dip my tooth brush in a small amount of it and start brushing.bit does taste a bit funky but you get used to it after a while.
Lana M.
Lana M.
This has lots of uses at my house. I pour it in the washing machine, kitty litter box, my fridge/freezer has a box, and I sometimes wash my hair with it. Oh and brush my teeth!
Alycia L.
Alycia L.
Medicine Hat , AB
How long do you keep these on the fridge to keep things fresh???
April I.
April I.
Gurnee, IL
How long is baking soda good in the pantry?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Foodie Expert
How do you use baking soda?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Foodie Expert
I use this for many different things in my household. But what sorts of things do you use this for?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Foodie Expert
Will using this product while brushing your teeth make your breath a Lil funky?