ARM & HAMMER Puppy Pads

NULL

What's the biggest size they carry?
Is this a good puppy pad brand?
No habia visto este producto me lo recomiendan ?? Y donde lo puedo conseguir
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER Puppy Pads!
Product Highlights
I liked this product when trying to potty train my husky puppy.in reviews
But the good thing is he was the one having problemsin reviews
Nicole W.
Marion, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great puppy pads. We use them when we were potty training our pups and they held up great. They are not expensive at all and I would recommend to any one. My puppies seemed to enjoy it and understand that is where to potty. I would say if you're puppy potty training try them out.
Sierra H.
Prudenville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Work great for pup training. I do not use pads often because it just leads to potty training confusion. I just used these in thier crate to help keep them dry. I like they absorb smell and smell okay when dry. I also use them in the glider cage but not often.
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Had to grab these every few week for my puppy! He’s pretty house trained and I always love having these around for him! They are great! They are strong and they make the smell go away. I’d recommend this!
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
ARM & HAMMER Puppy Pads uploaded by Candis D.
I've used these I the past when my Mollie was a baby but that's been a long time ago but yes Its a great product and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone it's wonderful period I love it and would use it again its wonderful product and every single thing about it
Allyson M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PetSmart
A must for puppy house holds especially when the new puppy is learning how to only go outside. They are also helpful with dogs who are older and may need extra help or dogs who are birthing puppies
Allie J.
Lewisville, TX
Purchased at: Target
My poor dog is an old man. These are perfect to have when he can’t quite make it out the door
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
These are great with four dogs and three that are old you have to leave these out at noon guy and when not at home
Marisa K.
Walnut Creek, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
Very well made and absorbent. Helps contain the smell and easy clean up as well compared to some other puppy pads I’ve used in the past.
Holly S.
Midland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These work great at soaking up the mess and do kinda help lessen the smell. My dog would rip them up though. Once the torn they just fall apart and make a huge mess!
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Best puppy potty training pads I have used. Compared to a cheaper, off-label brand I bought from Amazon.com, this product is more sturdy, durable, and has a light, clean scent to it that in fact does attract my puppy to it. Once my puppy does his business on here, the product absorbs the smell, leaving no trace of any odor. The only con I have would be the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...