BY ARM & HAMMER

Clinically Tested for Sensitive Skin br Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent Dermatologist Tested 1 Hypoallergenic Dye Free 3 Deep Cleaning Micro Crystals 5 Powerful Cleaning at a Fraction of the Cost* 4 For All Machines - Including HE No Bottles, No Mess, No Problem. The Power Is In Your Hands. Now the easier, better way for people with Sensitive Skin to get fresh scented, clean laundry is as simple as one pak. Each Arm Hammer Sensitive skin pak is 99% active for a pure clean. Plus, you get Baking Soda to help eliminate tough odors. *per load vs. leading regular single use brand. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate. Arm Hammer The Standard of Purity see more...

Megan C.
Rialto, CA
These are my go to for my sons clothes. They’re simple to use and make my life a lot easier. They do a great job in keeping my kids clothes looking good!
Andrew C.
Saint Albans
Great value compared to other top brands cleans and freshens clothes and leaves a great scent it is very effective and reasonably priced
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
These are great. I love that you just toss one in and you're set. No more measuring. That also means no more mess from liquid or powder from spills. They do the job and clean well. Plus they're cheaper than the Tide Pods.
Jessica H.
Love arm and hammer gets stains right out works better then most laundry soaps.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Gets tough stains out. One of my must buy products.
Myriam J.
Just drop one in the beginning of the wash became convenient and it clean very well.
Katrina W.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love these, you don't have to worry about measuring just pop one in & viola!
Jamie B.
I love the smell after my laundry gets done and it stays for a couple weeks or so and gets the B.O. smell out of my workout clothes
Amanda E.
Sophia, NC
These are efficient and easy. I can let my teenagers do their laundry without worrying about too much detergent causing a suds explosion! They can just throw one in and done! It leaves the laundry smelling great too.
Carmen K.
Wausau, WI
I have them by the washer and they are very easy to use. I like that!
Myriam J.
Would you buy this again ?
Brooke B.