BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & hammer the standard of purity. see more...

• "Leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean." in 1 review
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
I love the smell of this and the way it cleans. It seems to me like it makes your clothes more vibrant & the smells stays on the clothes long after you wash them. I love showering and putting on clothes that I've washed it this before. It makes me feel so refreshed going to bed. I love the price too for the value. Totally recommend.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
The smell is amazing! I will say though it sometimes gets a little bit clumpy the powdered version but anything ARm and hammer works like a charm. I have their deodarents and their whitening toothpaste
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Such a multi purpose product. It a cleaner and oder defuser all for such an amazing low price. Plus it last really long.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Arm and Hammer is a very good product. It cleans well although I prefer the liquid over the powder.
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Love this detergent, get my clothes clean and smell great. Satisfied customer with this product.
Lina R.
Lina R.
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
I like this brand for the price. The scent is descent, but not as great as the others. But it does clean well. When I'm on a budget, I tend to purchase their products because they're affective and not too expensive. I do recommended to anyone who doesn't mind missing out on the scent aspect but still wants a good clean.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Bedford
Arm & Hammer Powder Clean Burst Laundry Detergent is my go to brand of detergent. It has a great smell and cleans my laundry well. I have hypoallergenic skin and haven't ever had any problems when using this product. The powder comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate your household needs!
Ivana R.
Ivana R.
Bronx
My all time favorite for using the use of getting off stains from your clothes , they have a variety of scents and even to sensitive skin laundry detergent with a soft fresh scent that won't irritate my skin. This is the only laundry detergent I use and it's amazing
Christina B.
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
Decorator Expert
This is for a sminple fresh scent. Nothing too overpowering. Gets the job done for my toddlers clothing! Gets rid of most stains fairly easily. The powder form is amazing for larger families who have a small budget!! I would recommend this brand for all!