BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & hammer the standard of purity. see more...

• "Leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean." in 1 review
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
I love the smell of this and the way it cleans. It seems to me like it makes your clothes more vibrant & the smells stays on the clothes long after you wash them. I love showering and putting on clothes that I've washed it this before. It makes me feel so refreshed going to bed. I love the price too for the value. Totally recommend.
Melissa A.
The smell is amazing! I will say though it sometimes gets a little bit clumpy the powdered version but anything ARm and hammer works like a charm. I have their deodarents and their whitening toothpaste
Sherry F.
Arm and Hammer is a very good product. It cleans well although I prefer the liquid over the powder.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Love this detergent, get my clothes clean and smell great. Satisfied customer with this product.
H S.
Amazing liquid that will clean everything off your fabrics! A little goes a long way too. I love that this is offered in such a large quantity, as that will last a while. That is, unless you live in a large household and have to do laundry all the time. I work out 4-5x a week so I need to wash my sweaty gym clothes often.
Lina R.
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
I like this brand for the price. The scent is descent, but not as great as the others. But it does clean well. When I'm on a budget, I tend to purchase their products because they're affective and not too expensive. I do recommended to anyone who doesn't mind missing out on the scent aspect but still wants a good clean.
Julie S.
Bedford, PA
Arm & Hammer Powder Clean Burst Laundry Detergent is my go to brand of detergent. It has a great smell and cleans my laundry well. I have hypoallergenic skin and haven't ever had any problems when using this product. The powder comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate your household needs!
Rubes D.
San Diego , CA
It gets the stains out of clothes instantly, it doesn't leave a yellow trail behind like bleach. Also very useful for other things like removing oders. It's affordable very easy to find. Can be bought at Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to clean well
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
I enjoy all arm and hammer products but this one I really love it makes my laundry smell really clean and fresh. I would def buy this again and i think it is worth it for the price. If you do a lot of laundry you should try this out because i do a lot of laundry and i really enjoy it