BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & hammer the standard of purity. see more...

• "Leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean." in 1 review
H S.
Amazing liquid that will clean everything off your fabrics! A little goes a long way too. I love that this is offered in such a large quantity, as that will last a while. That is, unless you live in a large household and have to do laundry all the time. I work out 4-5x a week so I need to wash my sweaty gym clothes often.
Lina R.
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
I like this brand for the price. The scent is descent, but not as great as the others. But it does clean well. When I'm on a budget, I tend to purchase their products because they're affective and not too expensive. I do recommended to anyone who doesn't mind missing out on the scent aspect but still wants a good clean.
Julie S.
Bedford, PA
Arm & Hammer Powder Clean Burst Laundry Detergent is my go to brand of detergent. It has a great smell and cleans my laundry well. I have hypoallergenic skin and haven't ever had any problems when using this product. The powder comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate your household needs!
Rubes D.
San Diego , CA
It gets the stains out of clothes instantly, it doesn't leave a yellow trail behind like bleach. Also very useful for other things like removing oders. It's affordable very easy to find. Can be bought at Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to clean well
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I enjoy all arm and hammer products but this one I really love it makes my laundry smell really clean and fresh. I would def buy this again and i think it is worth it for the price. If you do a lot of laundry you should try this out because i do a lot of laundry and i really enjoy it
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
If I have a clothing item that needs a little extra TLC or my towels need a deep cleaning this is the first thing I go to. A little really goes a long way and I love the smell. This product does an excellent job of removing odors and stains, grease stains in particular.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Arm and hammer gives the best clean to everything. I use their products for all of my cleaning. This particular product does a great job as well. Gets clothes clean and fresh smelling every time
Ivana R.
Bronx
My all time favorite for using the use of getting off stains from your clothes , they have a variety of scents and even to sensitive skin laundry detergent with a soft fresh scent that won't irritate my skin. This is the only laundry detergent I use and it's amazing
Tia h.
Portland
arm and hammer isnt that bad not my fav i dont like the smell i like how it takes out the dirt buy i hate that sent it just dont add up but like i mean if you need a good wash arm and hammer is really good i personally think its just eh theres better stuff out there