BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & hammer the standard of purity. see more...

• "Leaves my clothes smelling super fresh and clean." in 1 review
andrea b.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
I love the smell of this and the way it cleans. It seems to me like it makes your clothes more vibrant & the smells stays on the clothes long after you wash them. I love showering and putting on clothes that I've washed it this before. It makes me feel so refreshed going to bed. I love the price too for the value. Totally recommend.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
The smell is amazing! I will say though it sometimes gets a little bit clumpy the powdered version but anything ARm and hammer works like a charm. I have their deodarents and their whitening toothpaste
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Arm and Hammer is a very good product. It cleans well although I prefer the liquid over the powder.
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Love this detergent, get my clothes clean and smell great. Satisfied customer with this product.
Lina R.
Lina R.
I use this this product often along with hydrogen peroxide to make a paste i use to whiten my teeth about once a week. Its for sure wallet friendly and is very simple to make. Though the taste isn't great the effect results are. I highly recommend it if you don't need instant results and are looking for a long lasting bright and white smile.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
I like this brand for the price. The scent is descent, but not as great as the others. But it does clean well. When I'm on a budget, I tend to purchase their products because they're affective and not too expensive. I do recommended to anyone who doesn't mind missing out on the scent aspect but still wants a good clean.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Bedford
Arm & Hammer Powder Clean Burst Laundry Detergent is my go to brand of detergent. It has a great smell and cleans my laundry well. I have hypoallergenic skin and haven't ever had any problems when using this product. The powder comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate your household needs!
Rubes D.
Rubes D.
Groveland
It gets the stains out of clothes instantly, it doesn't leave a yellow trail behind like bleach. Also very useful for other things like removing oders. It's affordable very easy to find. Can be bought at Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to clean well
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
CT
I enjoy all arm and hammer products but this one I really love it makes my laundry smell really clean and fresh. I would def buy this again and i think it is worth it for the price. If you do a lot of laundry you should try this out because i do a lot of laundry and i really enjoy it
Ivana R.
Ivana R.
Bronx
My all time favorite for using the use of getting off stains from your clothes , they have a variety of scents and even to sensitive skin laundry detergent with a soft fresh scent that won't irritate my skin. This is the only laundry detergent I use and it's amazing