BY ARM & HAMMER

4 Powerful Stain Fighters Power Gel Targets and Lifts Stains.  More Power in Every Drop. Baking Soda Fresh! Whiter Whites, Brighter Brights! Arm & Hammer® Power Gel is a multi-enzyme formula that grabs stains, providing time to saturate and break through to give you a fresh, deep-down clean. The added power of Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda helps freshen, while the gel formula works to remove the toughest stains the first time. It can even be used to pre-treat. This detergent?s unique gel formula is loaded with a powerful blend of supercharged OxiClean® Stain Fighters and Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda.  This new gel formula attacks the toughest stains to power them out, quickly dissolves in the wash, and then rinses clean, leaving no residue behind. For septic tanks.  Contains no phosphates Questions/Comments:   , 9AM - 5PM ET *Deli see more...

• Does this work well with strong odors? Particularly towels and ba...2 Answers
  • Where can i get this1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean Stain Fighters
  • "Works great lifts all stains we've come across having 2 young boys, and leaves a good clean scent" in 1 review
  • "LOVE arm and hammer ... Works just as great as tide but at a much better price!!!" in 1 review
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This is a laundry must have for me. I used it to prewash the tougher stains my boy tends to get on just about all his clothes. The smell is unbelievable too. There's really nothing about it that I don't like except maybe it could come in a larger container so I didn't have to buy it as often.
Sarah E.
Morgantown, WV
It does a pretty good job. My girls are into sports and obviously live to play outside. This does a great job on noticeable stains on jeans or other "dark" colors. In my opinion, not the best with whites...
Reyna A.
CHICAGO, IL
In love this product. I was all my dogs clothes bedding Etc. With this and it takes all that yucky dirty dog smell away. My white linen never comes up yellow which I love. And the smell is so clean
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
This is the only laundry detergent we buy now. Works great lifts all stains we've come across having 2 young boys, and leaves a good clean scent
Crystal E.
Marion, OH
LOVE arm and hammer ... Works just as great as tide but at a much better price!!! Even when it's not on sale it's very reasonably priced
Laura S.
Pelham, AL
On of my favorite detergents to use! I love that it has oxi! I think it works great on stains and everyday use!
Allison c.
Lisle, IL
Arm & Hammer is now my go-to detergent! Works just as well as some of the big named brands and typically about half the price!!
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product could be better. It does the job that it's technically designed to do but it could be better
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this detergent. Cleans clothes well and is very gentle on my kids sensitive skin!
Jamie G.
Wonderful product this soap cleans well and the boost of Oxy helps clean and brighten clothes.
Jessica A.
Does this work well with strong odors? Particularly towels and bathmats that tend to get a mildew smell after a while?
Rosemary P.