Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesArm & Hammer
Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks

ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ 5-in-1 Power Paks offer 5 powerful cleaning benefits in 1: Attacks stains, fights odors, whitens whites, brightens colors, with a powerful fresh scent booster. Powered by OxiClean™ Stain Fighters to remove 100+ stains leaving clothes clean and smelling great. Get effective cleaning power with ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ 5-in-1 Power Paks, designed to work in all temperatures and all machines. Drop one in today!

• Deep cleaning ARM & HAMMER™ detergent
  • Powered by OxiClean™ America’s #1 stain fighter Additive Brand* (*Based on units sold)
  • 5 Cleaning benefits in 1: attacks 100+ stains, fights odors, whitens and brightens, with a boost of a fresh scent
  • Removes 100+ laundry stains
  • No mess, measuring or spills and works in both standard and high efficiency (HE) washing machines

Have you guys tried these easy to use detergents ?
Do you like these?
Start your review of Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Rocio V.
I really like this laundry soap because it removes bad odors it also removes old stains. it also has a really nice smells. the only thing I don't like about is that the plastic doesn't remove it self. I would definitely recommend it. thank you influencer for this opportunity.
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Dikshil P.
I will never go back to using liquid detergent after I used one of these pods. These work really well and leave the laundry smelling great! I don’t like having large bottles of liquid since it gets heavy to lift so these pods are great to us!
Patrice  C.
Rock Hill, SC
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Patrice  C.
I was a static to be receiving these from Influenster complementary for my honest review. I normally do not go for scented detergent. I find that being one with sensitive skin center detergent normally breaks me out. This detergent is light yet powerful. I haven’t had any skin irritation. Neither has my six month old. It even got most of the pumpkin baby food out of the little ones onesies.. The OxiClean just took it to another level.
Nicole E.
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Nicole E.
I am very lucky to have had the opportunity to receive these laundry pods. I was pleasantly surprised by how great the scent is. It smells great without it being overly powerful. After the load has washed, you are left with clean clothes that have a very nice light scent. The best part is that this brand is much more affordable than what I am currently using. I am known to get rashes from detergents. However, this did not happen when I used my towels and wore the freshly washed clothing. This product is a real win for me. Time for a change in my home!
Teresa C.
George West, TX
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Teresa C.
Ok like foreals! I have honestly used Gain products now for the longest. I was set In my mind that I wouldn't switch again. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sending me this to try!! I am in love with the clean crisp scent you guys! Like no lie it's smells so fresh and not too mention the sudddsssss - yasss!! I love the OXY for stains!! It's like being able to use bleach with colors! I LOVE THE odor protection that I trust already with arm&hammer so AMAZING WORK!! I now have a new fave. The packs are like art, put together so beautifully lol ❤ You MUST try this
Ashley C.
Fort Carson, CO
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Ashley C.
LLoved this product so much! Super convenient in being already a power pak with the added bonus of being both Arm & Hammer which is always great and having Oxi Clean! The Sure-Lock system is also genius & a super great safety tool to keep the kiddos safe. Great product that gets the job done, smells nice & keeps the kids in mind!
Hsinyu Y.
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Hsinyu Y.
Did a large load yesterday and this could not have came in a better time. I had some white and some of my gardening clothes that have green grass stains and dirt stains. I added two pods because the bag told me to foot a large load. After the wash, I noticed how light and fresh my clothes smells and my whites did look brighter however it didn’t get rid of my gardening stains at all which was very disappointing because my tide detergent can get rid of them. I do have sensitive skin and these pods didn’t give me allergies.
Dilma A.
Doral, FL
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Dilma A.
so excited using these paks, this brand is really good and like this detergent my clothes smell good and each laundry pak works well
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,208 reviews
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Kellen H.
I loved using this on my laundry because it really did clean it, got the stains out, and got the odor out too. It cleaned my husband work uniforms, my daughter school uniforms, and my workout clothes! I definitely will buy this when I run out! It really cleaned everything after one wash! This product made my laundry day better and fast! I’m so thankful I got to try it! It made my family’s clothes look brand new by brightening my color and whites laundry!
Deborah R.
Bellwood, IL
Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean 5-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks uploaded by Deborah R.
I received this package on Influenster today right on time since it was time to do laundry! I love the liquid arm and harmed and this just makes things so much easier! Toss in the tabs and let the magic begin. Fresh scent and clean clothes always a plus! Love love love