BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Plus OXI Clean® Dirt Fighters Pet Fresh® Carpet & Room Odor & Dirt Eliminator.
The Standard of Purity.
New & improved.
Removes up to 25% more dirt*.
Easy pet hair pick up. see more...

• This says that it "absorbs and eliminates" odors and even "destr...2 Answers
  • I really enjoy the scents of these products. Do you notice if the...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Works really well at removing pet odors." in 1 review
  • "Home is always smells good after vacuum with this product." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments on how fresh my house smells every time I have guests over." in 1 review
  • "We use this to help in the litter box and it's fantastic!" in 1 review
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Having four dogs that are inside can make my carpet smelly I love Arm & Hammer Capet and odor remover it's amazing makes my house smell clean Arm & Hammer Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters Pet Fresh Carpet & Room Odor & Dirt Eliminator
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Almost always have a box of this on hand. Does a GREAT job of eliminating odors and making the room smell fresh. I swear it even makes the carpet LOOK cleaner. I get it at either Target or Walmart.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
I Love My Belly Yorkie so much but at times when she gets excited from coming out of the yard running and playing her little doggie smell has the house smelly kind of bad so when that happens I go to my Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh deodorizing carpet Eliminator I sprinkled it down use a carpet rake and vacuum it up and the smell is gone it smells so fresh after using this product. The dog smell is gone this product deodorizers cleans loosens dirt and absorbs odor even smoke mold and mildew. Ive been using their Products for years and always will
Angel F.
If you have a dog that no matter how many baths you give to him or her and somehow your carpet smells like dog then you would want to grab this. Spread it evenly on to your carpet before vacuuming, while you vacuum you can already tell the difference because the smell just comes out as you vacuum or even before vacuuming. We grab 5 of these and uses it a lot.
tiera j.
Orlando
I love this the smell is very long last! its very easy to use! I also use it in my car after a long day of fishing I use this to get that strong fish odor out my car ! we used this because we got a puppy and this is what I use, a lot of people wouldn't even know I had a puppy in the house! I always get compliment's on how clean my house was and smells
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I love this product! If you have carpet and pets and can't seem to get rid of the smell of dog, this product is the answer. We recently got rid of our carpet, But when we had carpet, this was the best way to keep the house from smelling like dogs. I absolutely recommend it. You can find this product at Walmart!
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
I am so glad I found this carpet freshener! It works really well, and its not pricey at all. The scent is nice while not overwhelming, but I feel it could do a little better at hanging around. I will continue to use this wonderful product though!
Candace J.
Diamondhead , MS
It does take up the smell if you leave it on about twice as long as it says. It works better than plain baking soda but not as good as the foams. It also doesn't get out of the carpet like other sprinkle products I've used so it can then create a lot of dust as the carpet is walked on.
Tiffini S.
I like to use this on a set of carpeted stairs that lead to our basement as well as on area rugs. Definitely imparts a strong scent that last for quite a few days. The only downside is that it can be a bit strong when first applied-- I like to use when I am able to open the windows.
Dominique M.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is really good to use especially when you have a pet. In my case I have a cat and it just keeps the whole house smelling fresh plus it is safe for animals to be around.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I really enjoy the scents of these products. Do you notice if they work at actually freshening up the house? How long and how well?
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
This says that it "absorbs and eliminates" odors and even "destroys deep down at the source." Since this is Pet Fresh, does it eliminate pet urine smell? My cat randomly decided to stop using her kitty box and peed on my living room carpet and now it stinks. I'm trying g to find something affordable and safe to eliminate the smell.