BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Cool Breeze Plus The Power Of Oxi Clean Stain Fighters Concentrated Detergent.
10 more loads!
Vs. 45oz.
Cleans over 101 stains!
Whiter whites, brighter brights!*
Baking soda fresh!
The standard of purity.
35 loads.
For high efficiency front and top-loading washers.
High efficiency h-e.
62.5 fl oz (1.95 qts) 1.84L. see more...

• Do you think the smell on this product is okay?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better" in 1 review
  • "Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!" in 1 review
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Charlotte, NC
This has become the standard laundry detergent in the house. It cleans very well. I don't love the scent, but I do love how well it cleans without leaving a residue. It's very inexpensive and comes in a large container at Costco! I definitely recommend this detergent! Great for stain removal!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
meridian
Smells great! Keeps clothes clean and fresh. Husband and I love this detergent. I have sensitive skin and it works well for me
Jasmin J.
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Good laundry detergent. Previously I used Tide for my clothes and to be honest, there is not much difference in Oxy and Tide...
John P.
John P.
This is an OK product. I find it better to just add baking soda to the laundry and it works better
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
I've been using this laundry detergent for the past few weeks. It works well and leaves our clothes smelling great!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
Always loved the arm and hammer products and I REALLY love this now that oxyclean is added. Makes our laundry smell great and a little goes a long way.
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Decorator Expert
Love this detergent. As a mom of 2 (3 if you count my husband) I go through so much detergent. With this kind, I end up saving because I only use have the amount as I usually would.
Claudia  J.
Claudia J.
Reseda, CA
I've been using this laundry detergent for 3 years now. I love it. It leaves my laundry smelling fresh.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I hate this it makes me itch I love this brand but I hated when they added oxi clean it brought me out in hives
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
This is the best detergent really leaves the clothes clean! I love that they added oxy clean for an extra cleaning feeling!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Do you think the smell on this product is okay?