Arm & Hammer® PeroxiCare™ Healthy Gums Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste 7.2 oz. Box uploaded by Alejandra E.Arm & Hammer® PeroxiCare™ Healthy Gums Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste 7.2 oz. Box uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ PeroxiCare™ is our ultimate deep cleaning toothpaste, providing "serious care for healthy teeth & gums.™" High levels of refined dental-grade baking soda deep clean between teeth and along the gumline to gently remove dull stains and unsightly plaque. Powerful peroxide formula kills germs for fresh breath and leaves your mouth refreshingly clean. see more...

Courtney N.
San Luis Obispo
This toothpaste is great if you don't like the mint flavor of other toothpastes. Not only does it make my mouth feel cleaner than other toothpastes, but also the taste is so much more refreshing. I am extremely satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Sanica M.
Kenner, LA
My life depends on this stuff. I've used this very tooth brush for years. I honestly can't remember the last time that I purchased another brand. I love that it gives a clean and refreshed feeling and isn't gritty like some tooth pastes. I'm also a fan of the Complete Care but Peroxicare is my favorite. I have recommended it to some of my friends and they loved it and reported whitening of their teeth.
Nicole J.
I feel like most products are really pushing teeth whitening to far, however this arm and hammer healthy gums focuses on where more toothpastes should, the gum area. I prefer the fact that it doesn't have an overly minty taste to it and it leaves both my teeth and my gums feeling clean and smooth.
lauren v.
Hickory Hills, IL
Arm & Hammer is the one and only tooth past I use ! Ive been using it for years (10) . The price is great where ever you go . It smells and leave your moth tasting good . I love it !!!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This isn't the greatest tasting toothpaste but it is very effective at cleaning my teeth. I immediately felt a difference and a much deeper clean when my boyfriend got me to switch to this toothpaste. This stuff is super inexpensive and it provides a fantastic clean!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
I had a HORRIBLE reaction to the Arm & Hammer baking soda peroxide whitening toothpaste. Open sores in mouth, burning in gums and lips, sharp pebble like grains developing under gums, gum lining shedding. I am 50 yrs. old and change toothpaste frequently. I have NEVER had anything like this happen before. I was so miserable and scared that I went to the dentist thinking I had developed gingivitis or had a failed root canal. He said my teeth were fine and that it was a problem with my gums and he didn't know what was causing it. I finally figured out that all my symptoms started when I started using this toothpaste. I quit using it and everything cleared up after 4 days! I'm glad I figured out what the problem was before I went to the oral surgeon for a biopsy! That along with office Visit would have cost $600.00. This product needs to be pulled off the shelves! I don't want anyone else to suffer like I did. Please do not use this product!
Katelyn W.
My dentist recommended this toothpaste for me about a year ago and I have been using it ever since! Although it doesn't have the best taste I still love this for the job it does. My mouth feels so refreshed after everytime I use this. I will definitely keep repurchasing this.
Meg c.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the WORST tasting toothpastes I have ever tried- that awful bitterness of orange juice immediately after brushing your teeth is exactly what this toothpaste reminds me of.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
We just happen to buy this because it was a BOGO free sale. Well, we were in for a sad surprise! My husband and I already brush with baking soda so i didn't think this toothpaste would be that bad. Well, sadly it was. For some reason the baking soda was so prominent and it left our mouth felling gritty and dry. We didn't have any minty taste left in out mouth either. Fortunately our son didn't mind it son much son he finished off the rest oaf 5hr touth paste but I won't be buying this again.
Elizabeth P.
Hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
From the mmomet you start brushing, your mouth feels cleaner. It's a bit gritty at first but soon starts to have a very fresh clean feeling. After brushing for a minute the grittiness melts away for a clean, shiny feeling on your teeth and gums. This toothpaste makes your mouth feel refreshed after a good rinse. Your breath stays fresh for quite a while as well.