Arm & Hammer PeroxiCare Healthy Gums Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Charla F.Arm & Hammer PeroxiCare Healthy Gums Baking Soda & Peroxide Fresh Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Diamonique M.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Find oral care products at Target.com! ARM & HAMMER PeroxiCare is our ultimate deep cleaning toothpaste, providing "serious care for healthy teeth and gums." Refined dental grade Baking Soda deep cleans between teeth and along the gum line, gently removing dull stains and unsightly plaque. While high levels of peroxide kill germs for fresh breath and leave your mouth refreshingly clean. It's the secret to healthy teeth & gums. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie O.
This product is okay it's not my go to toothpaste due to the taste of the paste you can literally taste the baking soda in your mouth as soon as you start brushing . Which to me It wasn't pleasant at all to have that taste in my mouth it might have been effective to whitening the teeth but I wouldn't recommend to those looking for a paste that is effective and doesn't taste horrible .
Meldin G.
This is a decent toothpaste but I don’t think it’s anything special. I bought it for the baking soda obviously but the taste is too strong. I also think it’s overpriced and I don’t find that it does anything better than other toothpastes without the baking soda.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is the toothpaste that I buy for everyone in my house. My teeth feel clean after I've brushed. My breath smells minty fresh. It doesn't cost a fortune, and I can find it everywhere!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
The only toothpaste my husband uses. He suffers from bad gums and this is the only toothpaste to help ease the sensitivity and pain. It helps whiten and he always feels fresh and clean
Morgan M.
I love this toothpaste. I've been using it for years. I love that it has baking soda in it. It does make my teeth brighter and whiter. If I ever try a different
Toothpaste I always end up
Coming back to this one. I don't mind the taste of it but my fiancé isn't a fan of the taste.
Maya. G.
Albuquerque, NM
Not a huge fan of the consistency but it gets the job done and isn't overly harsh on my teeth.It is affordable and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this toothpaste to anyone, however if you are sensitive to textures, this toothpaste's texture may bother you.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I purchased this hoping to see a difference in the color of my teeth, but didn't. It was however a decent toothpaste itself. It freshened my breath and cleaned my teeth, so wasn't all around bad.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
This is a great product. It kept my teeth clean and healthy looking. My breath was fresh so there were no worries there. The consistency is a little gritty, but I got used to it quickly.
Charla F.
Paris, TX
Arm and Hammer Peroxicare Healthy Gums with fresh mint is a staple at the Farmer household . Each bathroom has it, with at least 2 boxes in each pantry shelf. Our teeth feel clean, refreshed and whiter after using this product. We get complimented daily for our smiles! I owe it to this product! It is alight paste, but has just enough soda in it to take off the plaque. Our Dentist loves this product, as do we!
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
I don't think my husband and I have sensitive teeth + gums..we've used so many different brands of toothpaste without a problem. After using this one, our gums and teeth would hurt. We think it's the baking soda (but I've used other brands with this ingredient without a problem before).

We both disliked the taste and consistency..tasted strongly of baking soda. The toothpaste wouldn't foam, it was very watery while you brushed. It also felt a little grainy.