BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm and Hammer PeroxiCare Toothpaste helps promote healthy teeth and gums with regular brushing. Brushing with this patented baking soda and peroxide formula releases tiny, effervescent oxygen bubbles to clean between teeth and along the gumline. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shania J.
Katy, TX
This toothpaste is strong and does a job well done but the reason for my average rating is the taste .. I can't stand it! It must be the baking soda, but the taste is just so overwhelming that I don't really use it much. However besides the taste, this toothpaste is overall amazing.
April J.
Newport News, VA
I have purchased this brand in the past but I don’t particularly care for the baking soda taste . I think it did the job as far as cleaning goes it was just the taste that was unpleasant for me .
Sarah P.
Taste is kinda gross, but it makes my teeth feel super clean. I have noticed that my gums seem to be a lot healthier looking. This is my favorite toothpaste and I highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive gums
Lora J.
Lexington, SC
I will never buy this again. I just don’t agree with having peroxide within toothpaste. It is disgusting. It taste horrible. The gritty texture left behind on your teeth is uncomfortable. It’s just a no for me
Stacy s.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste to use. It always leaves my teeth clean and I love the taste of it. Better yet, the price always beats other name brand toothpastes.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this toothpaste. I think it has a great taste, however, it may not be for everyone. Baking soda doesn't taste bad to me so that's probably why I think this tastes good. Anyways, most toothpastes make my mouth hurt after using them. This one did not at all. I have only found like three bands that don't make my mouth hurt. This also whitened my teeth. My husband likes it as well.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
I felt like this actually worked well. I used it after every meal and saw a great improvement in my gums after using it so often. It didnt sting or burn like you would imagine. I would recommend this to others!
Lashana W.
This is my toothpaste! After being diagnosed with perio, I began use of this and haven't had any issues since. I feel confident using this, and sometimes I mix it with truly radiant.
Lacey B.
Columbia, SC
This toothpaste was full of promises that it really didn't deliver on. The aftertaste was awful and I didn't appreciate that my toothpaste was both ineffective and gross tasting. I definitely prefer a classic mint whitening toothpaste over this.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I love this toothpaste. It is very affordable. It has a nice flavor. It doesn't leave an aftertaste like some other toothpastes. My mouth feels fresh and clean. My teeth are white. I get compliments on how white my teeth are.