Arm & Hammer Peroxicare, Baking Soda & Peroxide Anti-Cavity Mint ToothPaste, Packaging May Vary, 6.0 Oz.(170g) (Pack of 6)

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda & Peroxide. Kills germs for fresh breath. Everything you want in a toothpaste! Cleans with effervescence. Fights plaque for hours. Serious care for healthy teeth and gums! Its exclusive formula combines peroxide with effective levels of baking see more...

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
sammy n.
['San Diego', ''], CA
I’d be lying if I said this product has a refreshing taste to it, but the truth is even though it doesn’t have the best taste, it really does leave your teeth feeling fresh, clean, & without residue. This stuff works wonders, but if your looking for toothpaste that gives you minty fresh breath, this isn’t your toothpaste.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
I wanted this to work so badly. It just doesn’t for me and it’s not because of what it doesn’t for my teeth. I have sensitive skin and lips and this product wreaked havoc on my lips. I developed cold sores and they got so red and painful. If you are prone to lip issues due to sensitivity, i do not recommend this product.
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
This toothpaste is excellent for gentle teeth whitening! As someone who is a avid tea drinker, I can rely on this toothpaste to lift stubborn stains without damaging my enamel. In addition, it’s very affordable and can be purchased in almost any grocery/convenience store.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this once and it was a waste of money. The taste in the mouth is absolutely awful. Not to mention there is a baking soda overload. I do not know if the product does what it claims but I know that this doesn’t help with bad breath at all. Would not recommend.
Ashley L.
Hudson
I didn’t feel like this toothpaste had a lasting effect as far as how clean I felt throughout the day, I didn’t care for the taste or the consistency, it felt very grainy and gritty on my teeth, overall I didn’t care for this product and have never purchased a second.
Joann S.
Rosharon
I wasn’t thrilled with the toothpaste. Maybe it was the one I bought but I have not bought it again. I didn’t like the taste and it just did not give me the clean mouth feel I get with other brands. I may have to pick a different type and give it another try.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Bought this per a recommendation from a Family member and never finished the tube. You can definitely taste the baking soda and no matter how often you brush, it still makes you feel like you’re teeth are not clean. I prefer strong mint tasting toothpaste.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tasted horrible and I gagged while brushing my teeth with this paste. It was like I was using sand which honestly wouldn’t have been bad had the paste had a minty flavor! I’ve never used a product from this line ever since! Save your money!
Heather B.
Simon
My Dad had my sister & I to brush with baking soda & peroxide once a month - we hated it but it kept our teeth & gums healthy & white. Now there is a toothpaste for my kids to use that isn't gross tasting! & it's safe to use everyday!!