Arm & Hammer Peroxicare, Baking Soda & Peroxide Anti-Cavity Mint ToothPaste, Packaging May Vary, 6.0 Oz.(170g) (Pack of 6)

BY ARM & HAMMER

Baking Soda & Peroxide. Kills germs for fresh breath. Everything you want in a toothpaste! Cleans with effervescence. Fights plaque for hours. Serious care for healthy teeth and gums! Its exclusive formula combines peroxide with effective levels of baking see more...

Keianna F.
Keianna F.
I gave this toothpaste three stars, taking away two for taste reasons. It cleans very well and does gradually whiten teeth but if you're big on your toothpaste having a pleasant taste I wouldn't purchase. The mint flavor barely covers the taste of the peroxide and baking soda. It ends up being a bit salty and unpleasant to taste but it is something that can be adjusted to. I would gag while trying to use this toothpaste, especially on my tongue because that's where the taste buds are! The fact that I'm almost through my first tube shows that you CAN adapt to the taste lol. whether it's worth trying or not is completely up to you all. ((: mouthwash afterwards helps.
Mel T.
Mel T.
It seems like people either love or hate this toothpaste. I *love* it. My husband *hates* it. I love the way it makes my teeth feel- smooth and polished. It keeps plaque from building up under my bonded retainer behind my lower incisors, which is an ongoing issue for me. I also like the taste, which is... different. It's a little hard t describe. Kind of salty and minty? It's not overwhelmingly FAKE tasting. Anyway. I love this toothpaste. Wish they stocked it at my local Costco.
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
This is absolutely my favorite toothpaste ever I'm a big peroxide and baking soda fan while brushing my teeth and when I add these two to my toothpaste it mask the taste but most of the time I just pre rinse my mouth with peroxide and then sprinkle extra baking soda on my toothbrush but even for those days when I'm in a hurry this has always been my go-to toothpaste I really enjoy the orange flavored one to the foam in your mouth is absolutely amazing
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Clarksville, TN
Granted, this product performs well as an agent of dental hygiene. It does an excellent job and after my initial use I was pleased by the result. The issue I have is after a few days of use, my lips are swollen, there is peeling of skin and even after a week after discontinuation, my mouth is sore.
This product has its benefits, but it is not for some people, and I guess I am one.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
I had heard from friends that baking soda naturally whit nenes teeth so I figured I'd give it a go. I hated it. It left behind a weird chalky feeling in my mouth and the Same feeling on the surface of my teeth. I couldn't stand the feeling of it for more than five minutes before I completely rinsed my mouth out and te rushed with my regular toothpaste.
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
To be honest, Arm & Hammer toothpaste doesn't have the best taste in the world. It doesn't necessarily have a minty taste, and can leave my mouth feeling chalky. However, I must admit that I see a big difference after using this brand. My teeth seem whiter, cleaner, and stronger after using this toothpaste over its competitors.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
This is the best whitening tooth paste out there! It is all natural and super affordable. I do not use it everyday because it is a little hard on the enamel. The best part is that after just one use, my teeth look whiter and it is the best way to start a day. I have been buying this product for years!
Elise I.
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
This toothpaste definitely whitened my smile but at the expense of my comfort. My gums became red and a little sensitive. It also has a very grainy texture and bitter taste (like brushing with straight baking soda). I would not buy this again because I found Colgate High Impact White.
Shannen F.
Shannen F.
Sacramento, CA
I totally love all Arm & Hammer toothpastes. I love the feeling of the just had a cleaning at the dentist office. I've used several different versions of their whitening formulas. I cannot tell if they make a substantial difference, but I am at least not losing ground to stains.
Janie O.
Janie O.
Bend, OR
Cleans well, but tastes pretty terrible. It's also very gritty like baking soda. If I wanted to feel the baking soda grit, I'd just use plain baking soda. The only reason I'm giving two starts is my teeth did get clean. I wouldn't buy again because of flavor and texture.