BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Free Of Perfumes And Dyes Laundry Detergent.
35% more!
Loads than 40 load detergents.
New formula!
The Standard of Purity®
Activated baking soda to eliminate odors!
Leaves laundry smelling fresh!
Tough on stains!
54 loads.
Concentrated use 1/3 less.
Dermatologist tested. see more...

Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
I have this on hand at all times just in case I run out of something it isn't my faborite detourgant just because I really love melleluca and tide but this is a nice value pack for the price since I will always have lots of laundry to do but I will always keep on hand just like my mother did
Angela H.
Angela H.
Arm and Hammer Perfume and Dye Free Powder Laundry Detergent is fantastic for those of us with allergies. We use the dry powder version, as well as the liquid version. Arm and Hammer detergents clean clothes well and keep us from having skin issues due to detergent fragrance allergies.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Helena, MT
I'm not someone who bills herself as scent-sensitive, but I hate the smell of most laundry detergents. A& H has become my go to brand for this purpose. It feels as though my clothes are cleaner when they don't have a perfume smell. All-around great product at a good price.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
I have sensitive skin and over time generally have to change up laundry detergents to keep from breaking out. I've been using arm and hammer perfume and dye free for months without and issue. I will keep using this for as long as I can. Great product for sensitive skin.
Tiasia P.
Tiasia P.
Brooklyn, NY
The ONLY laundry detergent I use. I started using this detergent about 6 years ago and this will be the only Detergent I will use. This has gotten stain out of my clothes makeup out of my clothes. Thank you arm & hammer you never fail me
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
I've used this in the liquid and been very pleased with it. I've been very pleased with all Arm& Hammer products so would def give this one s try based upon others I have used. Generally I find A&H products a great value for the price.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Eugene, OR
We have used this in the powder and the liquid and love it . Everyone in my house has sensitive skin and we have never had problems with irratation. It cleans our clothes perfectly and even gets stains out pretty well!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
This is a good detergent for sensitive skin. It's affordable and works well. My husband doesn't like powered soap because he says it leaves a soapy residue on his clothes, but this one doesn't do that.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Chandler, AZ
I used the liquid version of this and liked it. I have sensitive skin so can't use much with fragrance, even though I want me clothes to smell good. This does the trick.
BJ D.
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
I also just use Arm & Hammer washing soda or baking soda as I have sensitive skin. But I just moved last Oct and this apt complex only wants you to use liquid detergent.