BY ARM & HAMMER

Ideal for homes with multiple pets, children or sensitive individuals, they also make an excellent choice for anyone with a workshop or garage, too. Arm & Hammer Panasonic Vacuum Bags: Vacuum cleaner bags 9-pack is odor-eliminating For use in Panasonic MC-V5100, 5200, 5300, 5500, 6200, 600, 6800 and 6900 series uprights Retain up to 100% of debris and allergens Baking soda particles neutralize odor-bearing chemicals Clean, odor-free air is released into your home see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I always felt like my living room smelled weird after vacuuming my carpet. I did some research and found this product with good ratings so gave it a try. It made such a big difference in the way my home smells. It is more inviting and makes me feel good when people come over and compliment the fresh, clean smell.
Julia M.
So important. As a person very sensitive to scents Arm & Hammer products are necessary to survival because they pick up all scents. I love to cook and can't stand the idea of the scents lingering. This is a must for any person who has an apartment, a house, or a nose.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I purchased these odor eliminating vacuum bags for several years. They did an amazing job. The cost was inexpensive. We have a dog, therefore it was important for us to use a high quality product. This met our expectations. I would recommend these vacuum bags.
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Great product gets the job done!!!
I use all the time. It gets clothing ckean smells fresh and a great price