Add a Photo

By ARM & HAMMER
Helps Capture Litter Scatter Helps Keepthe Floor Clean 35 x 23 Arm Hammer Litter Mat has a unique webbing pattern that captures litter scatter, helping keep floors clean. Good for use on most flooring types, like carpet, wood and tile. Questions?
Alyshia H.
Alyshia H.
This is one of the best things I have gotten for my cat. There are other mats to place outside the litter box but this one is better because it is a rougher texture and has enough space that the litter will fall into them. This helps the litter stay in one place and not be tracked around the house. Everyone that has a cat should have one of these.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
This mat works very well for picking up cat litter. It is a comfortable soft feeling and not rough on cats paws, the issue is that after collecting so much cat litter, it is hard to clean! When you shake it off cat litter goes flying everywhere and it gets stuck in the small holes! So it is very hard to clean!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
This litter mat is pretty effective at catching litter. The dense, rough texture holds litter very well. It is a great size, and very soft for the cats feet. It is heavy, so stays down when the cats pick it. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to clean.
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is FANTASTIC! I have this product for two of the three litter boxes in my house (I have two cats). And I can honestly say that the two rooms that we have these mats in have very little litter tracked into the room and on the furniture. Especially when compared to the room with the litter box that has a different type of mat. It is extremely easy to clean.
Haley D.
Haley D.
We've always had a problem with the cats bringing litter out of the litter box, this matt keeps most of litter inside the closet. The only downside i have is that it is hard to get all the litter out of it! I'm such a neat freak that it bothers me when there is small amounts left in it even after i shake it out.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Edgewood, KY
This mat is a MUST if you have a messy feline like I do. Gatsby is always flinging litter all over, this mat collects the litter just outside of his box and is treated with baking powder to combat the odors. I would constantly be cleaning up after Gatsby if it weren't for this mat.
carmen g.
carmen g.
I just adopted a kitty.. this has to be a life saver when it comes to kitty litter all over the place! lol i don't have to worry about sweeping up her mess every time she climes out. cleaning the mat isn't bad either. just gotta shake it all off.. easy!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
I absolutely love my litter mat by ARM & HAMMER. The size of this one is perfect and it helps from the litter being tracked all across the house. When it is dirty all I have to do is pick it up and shake it off. Best invention EVER!!!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
The absolute BEST kitty liter mat you can buy on the market for such a great price. I would highly recommend this product to anybody with cats! It's so easy to clean and move when needed and my cat doesn't try to mess with it.
Finn B.
Finn B.
This is not a miracle worker but it does the job good enough. It is great at keeping the litter box from sliding around when scooping on a non carpet surface. I do wish it came in more colors, but beggars cant be choosers.
Bernadette G.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Isn't this hard to clean? Does the litter get trapped in there?
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
Not really you can just kinda beat it out outside and it all comes out, but i didn't find it that helpful, there was still a mess of cat litter around the matt