BY ARM & HAMMER

Helps Capture Litter Scatter Helps Keepthe Floor Clean 35 x 23 Arm Hammer Litter Mat has a unique webbing pattern that captures litter scatter, helping keep floors clean. Good for use on most flooring types, like carpet, wood and tile. Questions? see more...

• Not really you can just kinda beat it out outside and it all come...1 Answers
  • Isn't this hard to clean? Does the litter get trapped in there?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Alyshia H.
Alyshia H.
This is one of the best things I have gotten for my cat. There are other mats to place outside the litter box but this one is better because it is a rougher texture and has enough space that the litter will fall into them. This helps the litter stay in one place and not be tracked around the house. Everyone that has a cat should have one of these.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
This mat works very well for picking up cat litter. It is a comfortable soft feeling and not rough on cats paws, the issue is that after collecting so much cat litter, it is hard to clean! When you shake it off cat litter goes flying everywhere and it gets stuck in the small holes! So it is very hard to clean!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
This litter mat is pretty effective at catching litter. The dense, rough texture holds litter very well. It is a great size, and very soft for the cats feet. It is heavy, so stays down when the cats pick it. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to clean.
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is FANTASTIC! I have this product for two of the three litter boxes in my house (I have two cats). And I can honestly say that the two rooms that we have these mats in have very little litter tracked into the room and on the furniture. Especially when compared to the room with the litter box that has a different type of mat. It is extremely easy to clean.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
My cat likes to dig in the litter and tends to be very messy. I enjoy having the mat to help keep the litter from going all over. I hate that it is hard to clean sometimes since it traps the litter in it, I found vacuuming it is helpful. I wish it had more of a slip resistant back because it tends to slide from in front of the box.
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Didn't help at all. When I would clean it, barely any litter would be in the mat. My cat still tracked cat litter throughout the house! I have a bob tail cat. I wouldn't buy this product again, I won't even buy any litter mat again. This ruined my hopes at finding a mat that works. This one is supposed to be the best!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Tualatin, OR
A life saver!!!! This saves my floor from being littered with cat litter, no pun intended ;) but seriously AMAZING.My cats for some reason get ridiculous amounts of cat litter in their paws and always used to cover the floor in litter. Nothing like waking up at 3am to walk in cat litter on the way for some water.
Destiny F.
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
This mat is pretty awesome! I bought this originally for me and my mom stole it for her cats lol but anyways, it really does catch the litter that flies out when cats jump out of their box. Would I buy this again? Heck yes because mine was stolen! And I need it!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I have mixed feelings on this. It would collect a lot of cat litter from my cat. However, I would still find that I would have little on the flooring some how in other rooms from her feet and it was difficult to clean out.
Haley D.
Haley D.
We've always had a problem with the cats bringing litter out of the litter box, this matt keeps most of litter inside the closet. The only downside i have is that it is hard to get all the litter out of it! I'm such a neat freak that it bothers me when there is small amounts left in it even after i shake it out.
Bernadette G.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Isn't this hard to clean? Does the litter get trapped in there?
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
Not really you can just kinda beat it out outside and it all comes out, but i didn't find it that helpful, there was still a mess of cat litter around the matt