BY ARM AND HAMMER TOOTHBRUSH

Arm & Hammer Kids Spinbrush My Way! Toothbrush - 1 ct see more...

Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
This is a great brush for kids. It gets the job done for a child power brush and for the price of under 5 bucks it's well worth the purchase. And oral b coupons are very accessible. My 9 year old enjoyed decorating the brush to make it her own style. Just wish brush heads could be replaced!
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
My daughter had this on her Christmas list. So this year I came thru and got it for her. It was our second time using. She really likes but the battery wears out quickly and was it able to change it without breaking bottom of brush.