BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ My Way™ Kid's Spinbrush™ Powered Toothbrush.
Decorate your brush your way!
The standard of purity.

• Would you consider this your HOLY GRAIL makeup wipes? Me!? Yes! I...2 Answers
  • Do these burn your face?2 Answers
  • Does it smell like the original Noxzema cream? 2 Answers
Sian B.
One of the best ways to get my toddler to brush her teeth - on her own! With a toothbrush that she personalized! She loves it, and it eliminates some of the morning fights. I just wish it was rechargable.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Review for: Clean Moisture Makeup Removal Cloths
Ahhhh! The Noxzema Clean Moisture Makeup Removal Cloths are my HOLY GRAIL WIPES! I just did my empty post on these wipes. I was saying The Noxema Makeup Removal Cloths happens to be one of my favorite makeup wipes ever! Why so? Well first of all it doesn't sting at all. There are times wipes would sting my eyes and it would hurt so bad. My eyes are sensitive mostly the time since I were contacts. Besides that I love the wipes because it cleans the waterproof mascra and conditioned my skin. Call me crazy, but the first time I saw this was in Walgreens. They were marked on sale so I used the coupon I had to get it for a better deal. I bought the last two packs they had and have yet to find any in stores. This wipe has a Rose smell which isn't so bad at all. I lalallalalove it so much! I want more and more of these wipes! Definitely deserves TEN STARS! (:
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
Purchased several of these on sale around the holidays. I'm impressed by how clean they leave the teeth, the size is perfect for small mouths and it's really nice that the design is customizable. The only drawback I've found is that the batteries that come in the brush run out very quickly. Obviously they need be replaced eventually, however I've used other brands of power toothbrushes that last much linger before the batteries need replacing. It's the only reason I can't give it a higher rating!
Kendra L.
Review for: Clean Moisture Makeup Removal Cloths
I might not have bought these for fear they would be extra potent smelling but I took a chance. I was pleasantly surprised that they had a very pleasant scent and it was not overwhelming. I do a lot of horseback riding and grooming of my horse so I always come home filthy. I love to use these to clean up and sometimes after using a face wash to get the extra grime off. I have zero complaints for this one.
Jennifer M.
My daughters love this toothbrush! Comes with fun stickers so they can decorate and personalize it to their own favorite design that they made themselves. The spinbrush deeply cleans and makes brushing more effective and fun! Mom and kid approved!
shanti j.
Review for: Spinbrush Kids My Way 1 Toothbrush
These toothbrushes make my girls want to actually brush their teeth. It's more like a game to them they get characters they like and the fun of the electric while getting a good clean mouth. Makes both mom and kid happy.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
I like the customization that my kids can do with their toothbrush, it makes them feel more in control when it comes to picking out their design. They want to brush their teeth, and the toothbrush itself is great quality.
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Kids loved it. Worked well. East to use. Nice, soft bristles. Kids want another! But I went with what was on sale this time. Won't do that again. They miss it! They look forward to brushing their teeth with that one!
Brina H.
Wellness Guru Expert
It stopped working after 2 uses. And the stickers to customize the handle don't stay on. My child was so disappointed, we had to use it like a manual toothbrush until I bought a new one since it wouldn't turn on.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter loves this toothbrush. She can express herself using the stickers and it is a good quality powered toothbrush. I would definitely recommend this and the price is great usually around $6 at big box stores.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you consider this your HOLY GRAIL makeup wipes? Me!? Yes! If no, what is it then?
Zofia M.
Does it smell like the original Noxzema cream?
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Do these burn your face?