BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ My Way™ Kid's Spinbrush™ Powered Toothbrush.
Decorate your brush your way!
The standard of purity.

Buy on Kmart
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Arm & Hammer Kid's Spinbrush My Way Powered Toothbrush are very effective and the kids love to brush their teeth with these toothbrushes:) so much fun and very reasonably priced. Very good quality, and just fun to use! Would recommend to any mom for their kidos:)!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
My daughters love this toothbrush! Comes with fun stickers so they can decorate and personalize it to their own favorite design that they made themselves. The spinbrush deeply cleans and makes brushing more effective and fun! Mom and kid approved!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
Works great! I bought this for my niece for her birthday and it works way better than the "other" brand. She used to get cavities a lot but she hasn't had any thanks to this tooth brush! It's cute too. I highly recommend it.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Holmes, NY
The battery life on this toothbrush is mediocre, the head is not replaceable and I wasn't terribly impressed in general. This brush made me decide to invest in better electric toothbrushes for my girls, and I'm glad I did.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
I like the customization that my kids can do with their toothbrush, it makes them feel more in control when it comes to picking out their design. They want to brush their teeth, and the toothbrush itself is great quality.
shanti j.
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert
These toothbrushes make my girls want to actually brush their teeth. It's more like a game to them they get characters they like and the fun of the electric while getting a good clean mouth. Makes both mom and kid happy.
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Kids loved it. Worked well. East to use. Nice, soft bristles. Kids want another! But I went with what was on sale this time. Won't do that again. They miss it! They look forward to brushing their teeth with that one!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter loves this toothbrush. She can express herself using the stickers and it is a good quality powered toothbrush. I would definitely recommend this and the price is great usually around $6 at big box stores.
Brina H.
Brina H.
Wellness Guru Expert
It stopped working after 2 uses. And the stickers to customize the handle don't stay on. My child was so disappointed, we had to use it like a manual toothbrush until I bought a new one since it wouldn't turn on.
Pansy C.
Pansy C.
Rocky Mount, VA
We love all things Arm & Hammer we use them to get a better trained and better feel it is amazing how powerful the toothbrushes and the fact that it seems so much better than others
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you consider this your HOLY GRAIL makeup wipes? Me!? Yes! If no, what is it then?
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Do these burn your face?
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
Does it smell like the original Noxzema cream?