Arm & Hammer Hooded Litter Pan

Our Arm & Hammer Hooded Litter Pan has continuous antimicrobial protection. This inhibits bacteria growth which cause odors. An odor neutralizing filter is included and this litter pan has the ability to house the Arm & Hammer Deodorizing Dispenser (sold separately) for added odor control. The hooded design helps contain litter scatter, keeping the area cleaner and healthier for you and your kitty. The reinforced bottom on this litter box provides extra strength and durability. Quality plastic construction for a long life and the convenience of soap and water clean up. Size - Large. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis F.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best litter boxes I've bought! Love that it's hooded and can't believe the smell is trapped in, definitely exceeded my expectations! It was very decently priced and I would recommend to any cat owner
Katie M.
Vancouver, WA
I really liked this litter box! It's big enough for my fatty to use without trouble, and holds the smell very well. I only wish the door worked better, we ended up taking it off because it kept getting stuck.
I had this litter box when i had a cat,let me tell you its a must have.i loved it and my cat didn't mind it easy to clean and keeps odor contained and from litter going everywhere.
Johnna H.
Winfield , WV
I have to have a litter box with a lid and by far this is the best box. Keeps odors in and not hard to clean. Must try!
Alisa B.
Tenants Harbor, ME
This is great, it keeps the litter contained. Also you don't have an open litter box staring you in the face.
Ashlyn E.
The high walls are nice, I like that it as a lid to keep the smell in. Cats been using it since he was just a baby. Would recommend if looking for a new one! The price isn’t to bad. Just make sure to keep the lid on or it is easy to knock over.
Tanya D.
Dartmouth, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My best friend has this litter box and I'd say it's the best litter box ever. I'm going to get one because I love the fact that there is less mess and it keeps most of the odar in and not in the air
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Amazing at keeping odors out! I was having the worse time finding a litter/litter box that helped contain the smell and this was my answer