Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily A.
Great I love this to clean my house natural ingredients no harsh chemicals get the hard to clean scrubbed amAzing
Candice K.
Houma
Keep my fridge fresh and it’s easy to open . I keep them to absorb any odors and to sprinkle on carpet before vacuuming .
Cristina L.
I love this product, I always have this in my refrigerator to keep odors away and work well, just make sure to change it on time, no expensive
Haley R.
I will always use this product. It is very affordable and I do not have any cons on it. It keeps everything fresh.
Marisa S.
Pretty standard baking soda; it's good for almost everything and doesn't seem to have any adverse affects. I use it for all kinds of cleaning.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
We have one in our refrigerator and one in our freezer. It always keeps them smelling nice and keeps our food fresh.
Katherine F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
It's keeps the fridge smelling nice and neutral smell. I don't have to worry about being afraid of opening the fridge and being afraid of it smelling the bad. I feel like it's a bit pricey but fair at the same time.
Alexis N.
Keeps the fridge smelling fresh, eliminates heavy smells like fish and such. Easy to use! Open and pop in the fridge!
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
These are perfect for the refrigerator. They keep it smelling incredibly fresh. It doesn't matter what I am putting into my refrigerator, I know that I can count on Arm & Hammer to keep my refrigerator smelling good for my entire household!
Melissa J.
My sister got one of these for her small fridge in her dorm room and it works great. It's highly effective, but needs to be changed in order to ensure that the fridge smells fresh.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense