Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Haley R.
Foodie Expert
I will always use this product. It is very affordable and I do not have any cons on it. It keeps everything fresh.
Marisa S.
Pretty standard baking soda; it's good for almost everything and doesn't seem to have any adverse affects. I use it for all kinds of cleaning.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Foodie Expert
We have one in our refrigerator and one in our freezer. It always keeps them smelling nice and keeps our food fresh.
Katherine F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
It's keeps the fridge smelling nice and neutral smell. I don't have to worry about being afraid of opening the fridge and being afraid of it smelling the bad. I feel like it's a bit pricey but fair at the same time.
Alexis N.
Foodie Expert
Keeps the fridge smelling fresh, eliminates heavy smells like fish and such. Easy to use! Open and pop in the fridge!
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for the refrigerator. They keep it smelling incredibly fresh. It doesn't matter what I am putting into my refrigerator, I know that I can count on Arm & Hammer to keep my refrigerator smelling good for my entire household!
Melissa J.
Foodie Expert
My sister got one of these for her small fridge in her dorm room and it works great. It's highly effective, but needs to be changed in order to ensure that the fridge smells fresh.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Always a box of this in my refrigerator. Keeps all the smells under wraps which living with a chef is so important.
Crystal E.
Leesburg, FL
I recommend that you buy this.!!! Wow it keeps that frezer and the fridge smelling good and I use that same baking soda in the house on many thing's. Such as a spill on the carpet or floor. I have brushed my teeth with it tastes YUCK...BUT IT WORKS WHITING MY TEETH LIKE GREATLY!!
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Super great find for like half a buck and it's totally worth it because it leaves your fridge super fresh.
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense