Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira T.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the products that always has to be inside the refrigerator, Doesn't spill all over the place it stays in one single place .
Monica J.
Monica J.
Every Indian household needs this stuff! With our fridges smelling like God knows what, it is nice to have something to make the smell not spread to other containers!
linda N.
linda N.
You can place these about anywhere you need around the house. It eliminates odors extremely fast and its very inexpensive. We've been using it for years! Our fridge always smells fresh and we even place them under our sinks!
Coleen M.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Arm& Hammer baking Fridge & Freezer Baking Soda is a totally awesome design made especially for the Fridge & Freezer. I have one in my fridge, freezer & my deep freezer. It alway help keeps ordours away. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I've been using Arm & hammer Fridge-Freezerbaking soda for many years now. Super great product.
veronica m.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense