Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira T.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Sara R.
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is great. It does help maintain a clean smell in the fridge. My mom had this in her fridge and it lasted us quite some time.
I been using Arm & Hammer Fridge & Freezer Baking Soda for years, i clean my fridge then i use a new fresh pack , it eliminates & deodorize the fridge.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Foodie Expert
One of these are always in my fridge. I switch them out every 30 days sometimes before that. My fridge stays fresh and odor free.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
We just bought a new home and the cabinets smelled funny, put a box in each smell was gone in a day!
Coleen M.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Arm& Hammer baking Fridge & Freezer Baking Soda is a totally awesome design made especially for the Fridge & Freezer. I have one in my fridge, freezer & my deep freezer. It alway help keeps ordours away. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I've been using Arm & hammer Fridge-Freezerbaking soda for many years now. Super great product.
linda N.
linda N.
You can place these about anywhere you need around the house. It eliminates odors extremely fast and its very inexpensive. We've been using it for years! Our fridge always smells fresh and we even place them under our sinks!
veronica m.
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense