Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Love arm and hammer! These are super convenient because you just peel off the side and place it in your fridge! Gets rid of all the odors!
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I remember my mother using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda boxes in her fridge when I was little and I certainly understood why when I got a home of my own. It doesn't take long for those few day old asparagus or that forgotten mango to stink! I like that this container doesn't spill - very helpful with eight people going in and out of our fridge! When it's time for a change, I use it to clean my bathtub and kitchen sink.
Summer H.
This works great and absorbs all of the random odors in my refrigerator. love the product
Jessica W.
Foodie Expert
If you don't have one of these in your fridge and freezer, you're doing something wrong in your life. Add a little bit to your laundry for cleaner clothes and odor removal. Add a bit to your bath for a deeper body clean and body odor control. Sprinkle some into your carpet as a cheaper alternative to carpet powder. Add a sprinkle to the litter box for extra odor control. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Arm& Hammer baking Fridge & Freezer Baking Soda is a totally awesome design made especially for the Fridge & Freezer. I have one in my fridge, freezer & my deep freezer. It alway help keeps ordours away. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I've been using Arm & hammer Fridge-Freezerbaking soda for many years now. Super great product.
linda N.
You can place these about anywhere you need around the house. It eliminates odors extremely fast and its very inexpensive. We've been using it for years! Our fridge always smells fresh and we even place them under our sinks!
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense