Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Tiffany W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Taylea s.
Very handy, many great uses and it's not a costly product. I use it for cleaning to face mask purposes
Erin M.
Westminster, CO
I love baking soda, great for in the fridge but it has so many other uses as well!
Sarah H.
Foodie Expert
There are so many great uses for this product!! These are so easy and convenient for the fridge and freezer!!
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I use it it sure does work, is so amazing how one simple powder can do a magic just like that
Marisa S.
Pretty standard baking soda; it's good for almost everything and doesn't seem to have any adverse affects. I use it for all kinds of cleaning.
Haley R.
Foodie Expert
I will always use this product. It is very affordable and I do not have any cons on it. It keeps everything fresh.
Lori N.
This is a dependable staple to have in your household that is multi-purpose. Get freshness in your fridge and for other uses, sprinkle in gym shoes and put baking soda in a foot bath it's heavenly.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
We use these in all of our fridge's and freezers. I was so happy to see they made an easy way to store baking soda in the fridge. I used to keep an open box in there and it got spilled often enough. Now I get to keep my areas fresh without worrying about the spill. YAY. I love to use baking soda to clean up tough stains
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
One of the products that always has to be inside the refrigerator, Doesn't spill all over the place it stays in one single place .
Jennifer E.
Loganville, GA
Such a easy way to keep the fridge smelling good. Easy to use. It's seems like it prevents smells and doesn't cover them up. I plan on using this for years to come.
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense