Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
We have one in our refrigerator and one in our freezer. It always keeps them smelling nice and keeps our food fresh.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Always a box of this in my refrigerator. Keeps all the smells under wraps which living with a chef is so important.
Haley R.
I will always use this product. It is very affordable and I do not have any cons on it. It keeps everything fresh.
Crystal H.
Milwaukee, WI
I have one of these in my fridge right now. It does a great job of eliminating bad odors. Definitely recommend.
ANNETTE M.
I cannot live without Arm and Hammer baking soda. I use it for so many things and not just a fridge deodorizer.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
I love using arm and hammer in my refrigerator as it keeps smells down and things seem not to spoil so quickly.
Sarah H.
There are so many great uses for this product!! These are so easy and convenient for the fridge and freezer!!
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Super great find for like half a buck and it's totally worth it because it leaves your fridge super fresh.
Taylea s.
Very handy, many great uses and it's not a costly product. I use it for cleaning to face mask purposes
Ashley M.
We just bought a new home and the cabinets smelled funny, put a box in each smell was gone in a day!
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense