Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Love arm and hammer! These are super convenient because you just peel off the side and place it in your fridge! Gets rid of all the odors!
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I remember my mother using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda boxes in her fridge when I was little and I certainly understood why when I got a home of my own. It doesn't take long for those few day old asparagus or that forgotten mango to stink! I like that this container doesn't spill - very helpful with eight people going in and out of our fridge! When it's time for a change, I use it to clean my bathtub and kitchen sink.
sky k.
I recommend everyone pick up two of these the next time they are at the store - on for the fridge and one for the freezer. They really help to negate bad smells from leftovers or strong foods like blue cheeses and cut onion. In the freezer it keeps food and ice from getting stale.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
One of the products that always has to be inside the refrigerator, Doesn't spill all over the place it stays in one single place .
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
We use these in all of our fridge's and freezers. I was so happy to see they made an easy way to store baking soda in the fridge. I used to keep an open box in there and it got spilled often enough. Now I get to keep my areas fresh without worrying about the spill. YAY. I love to use baking soda to clean up tough stains
Lori N.
This is a dependable staple to have in your household that is multi-purpose. Get freshness in your fridge and for other uses, sprinkle in gym shoes and put baking soda in a foot bath it's heavenly.
ANNETTE M.
I cannot live without Arm and Hammer baking soda. I use it for so many things and not just a fridge deodorizer.
Cindy H.
Norwalk, CA
Foodie Expert
Finally no more spilling baking soda all over the fridge and freezer! Let's face it, we've all had something go bad in the fridge and getting the smell out has always been a challenge. In general I feel like it just keeps everything more fresh. You even have a cool little spot to write the date of when you put it in so you know when to replace it.
Angela B.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love baking soda! My father works at a farm that stains his clothes everyday with red dirt. Even with stain boosters and hours of scrubbing, baking soda really helps lift those stains!
Monica J.
Every Indian household needs this stuff! With our fridges smelling like God knows what, it is nice to have something to make the smell not spread to other containers!
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense