Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira T.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Foodie Expert
I use it it sure does work, is so amazing how one simple powder can do a magic just like that
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
My fridge started smelling really bad to something going bad and my mom told me to get Arm & Hammer and this worked wonders. Within about an hour the smell was gone.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
These work great to keep bad odors out of the fridge and freezer. It also works rather well to get clogged drains cleared when poured with vinegar followed by hot water. When I switch the box out after 30 days I usually dump it down the bathtub to be safe and keep it from getting clogged.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Loganville, GA
Such a easy way to keep the fridge smelling good. Easy to use. It's seems like it prevents smells and doesn't cover them up. I plan on using this for years to come.
ANNETTE M.
ANNETTE M.
I cannot live without Arm and Hammer baking soda. I use it for so many things and not just a fridge deodorizer.
Lori N.
Lori N.
This is a dependable staple to have in your household that is multi-purpose. Get freshness in your fridge and for other uses, sprinkle in gym shoes and put baking soda in a foot bath it's heavenly.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
We use these in all of our fridge's and freezers. I was so happy to see they made an easy way to store baking soda in the fridge. I used to keep an open box in there and it got spilled often enough. Now I get to keep my areas fresh without worrying about the spill. YAY. I love to use baking soda to clean up tough stains
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
One of the products that always has to be inside the refrigerator, Doesn't spill all over the place it stays in one single place .
Monica J.
Monica J.
Every Indian household needs this stuff! With our fridges smelling like God knows what, it is nice to have something to make the smell not spread to other containers!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love baking soda! My father works at a farm that stains his clothes everyday with red dirt. Even with stain boosters and hours of scrubbing, baking soda really helps lift those stains!
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense