Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira T.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Foodie Expert
We have one in our refrigerator and one in our freezer. It always keeps them smelling nice and keeps our food fresh.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Love arm and hammer! These are super convenient because you just peel off the side and place it in your fridge! Gets rid of all the odors!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Foodie Expert
If you don't have one of these in your fridge and freezer, you're doing something wrong in your life. Add a little bit to your laundry for cleaner clothes and odor removal. Add a bit to your bath for a deeper body clean and body odor control. Sprinkle some into your carpet as a cheaper alternative to carpet powder. Add a sprinkle to the litter box for extra odor control. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Summer H.
Summer H.
This works great and absorbs all of the random odors in my refrigerator. love the product
Toni G.
Toni G.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been a staple in my family for years. Now that I have my own home, I use one in the fridge and one in the freezer. I have also started using a box under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. It works great!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great to use for all different odors in the refrigerator or freezer. Great product and great price!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is great. It does help maintain a clean smell in the fridge. My mom had this in her fridge and it lasted us quite some time.
I been using Arm & Hammer Fridge & Freezer Baking Soda for years, i clean my fridge then i use a new fresh pack , it eliminates & deodorize the fridge.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love baking soda! My father works at a farm that stains his clothes everyday with red dirt. Even with stain boosters and hours of scrubbing, baking soda really helps lift those stains!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Loganville, GA
Such a easy way to keep the fridge smelling good. Easy to use. It's seems like it prevents smells and doesn't cover them up. I plan on using this for years to come.
veronica m.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense