Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I like the extra panels on the sides of the box, it helps the product be more functional while in the fridge without needing to have an open box just sitting in there, waiting to be spilled.
cynthia p.
I highly recommend it. Thanks to its power.. my fridge doesn't smell bad anymore. I love how easy it is to put it inside the fridge. Its small bt powerful.
I been using Arm & Hammer Fridge & Freezer Baking Soda for years, i clean my fridge then i use a new fresh pack , it eliminates & deodorize the fridge.
Marisa S.
Pretty standard baking soda; it's good for almost everything and doesn't seem to have any adverse affects. I use it for all kinds of cleaning.
Cristina L.
I love this product, I always have this in my refrigerator to keep odors away and work well, just make sure to change it on time, no expensive
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
I found this a useful product.It keeps the refrigerator and freezer fresh. I also use it in my laundry with whites & towels to remove odor.
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is great. It does help maintain a clean smell in the fridge. My mom had this in her fridge and it lasted us quite some time.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Love arm and hammer! These are super convenient because you just peel off the side and place it in your fridge! Gets rid of all the odors!
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the products that always has to be inside the refrigerator, Doesn't spill all over the place it stays in one single place .
Michelle T.
One of these are always in my fridge. I switch them out every 30 days sometimes before that. My fridge stays fresh and odor free.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense