Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira T.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Super great find for like half a buck and it's totally worth it because it leaves your fridge super fresh.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Foodie Expert
We have one in our refrigerator and one in our freezer. It always keeps them smelling nice and keeps our food fresh.
sky k.
sky k.
I recommend everyone pick up two of these the next time they are at the store - on for the fridge and one for the freezer. They really help to negate bad smells from leftovers or strong foods like blue cheeses and cut onion. In the freezer it keeps food and ice from getting stale.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great to use for all different odors in the refrigerator or freezer. Great product and great price!
Summer H.
Summer H.
This works great and absorbs all of the random odors in my refrigerator. love the product
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Foodie Expert
If you don't have one of these in your fridge and freezer, you're doing something wrong in your life. Add a little bit to your laundry for cleaner clothes and odor removal. Add a bit to your bath for a deeper body clean and body odor control. Sprinkle some into your carpet as a cheaper alternative to carpet powder. Add a sprinkle to the litter box for extra odor control. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Love arm and hammer! These are super convenient because you just peel off the side and place it in your fridge! Gets rid of all the odors!
Toni G.
Toni G.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been a staple in my family for years. Now that I have my own home, I use one in the fridge and one in the freezer. I have also started using a box under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. It works great!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I remember my mother using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda boxes in her fridge when I was little and I certainly understood why when I got a home of my own. It doesn't take long for those few day old asparagus or that forgotten mango to stink! I like that this container doesn't spill - very helpful with eight people going in and out of our fridge! When it's time for a change, I use it to clean my bathtub and kitchen sink.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Loganville, GA
Such a easy way to keep the fridge smelling good. Easy to use. It's seems like it prevents smells and doesn't cover them up. I plan on using this for years to come.
veronica m.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense