Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Tiffany W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley C.
These work great to keep bad odors out of the fridge and freezer. It also works rather well to get clogged drains cleared when poured with vinegar followed by hot water. When I switch the box out after 30 days I usually dump it down the bathtub to be safe and keep it from getting clogged.
Shannon F.
harker heights
This stuff is amazing! I put a box of this in a freezer I had bought second hand and it took the nasty funk away and it hasn't come back!!! It made my day!! I love the lack of a fragrance!!!
Andrea H.
Tucson, AZ
Love this stuff helps keep my fridge smelling fresh and clean. I have used this for a lot of things from cleaning to baking and it's just amazing what thes uses of this product are.
Heidi M.
My fridge started smelling really bad to something going bad and my mom told me to get Arm & Hammer and this worked wonders. Within about an hour the smell was gone.
I been using Arm & Hammer Fridge & Freezer Baking Soda for years, i clean my fridge then i use a new fresh pack , it eliminates & deodorize the fridge.
Jenn S.
I always keep some in the fridge to help keep it smelling fresh. Once its odor-eliminating powers have diminished, I rinse it down the drains with some vinegar to keep the drains clean!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I like the extra panels on the sides of the box, it helps the product be more functional while in the fridge without needing to have an open box just sitting in there, waiting to be spilled.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
I found this a useful product.It keeps the refrigerator and freezer fresh. I also use it in my laundry with whites & towels to remove odor.
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is great. It does help maintain a clean smell in the fridge. My mom had this in her fridge and it lasted us quite some time.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Love arm and hammer! These are super convenient because you just peel off the side and place it in your fridge! Gets rid of all the odors!
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense