Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Toni G.
Las Vegas, NV
This has been a staple in my family for years. Now that I have my own home, I use one in the fridge and one in the freezer. I have also started using a box under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. It works great!
Ashley C.
These work great to keep bad odors out of the fridge and freezer. It also works rather well to get clogged drains cleared when poured with vinegar followed by hot water. When I switch the box out after 30 days I usually dump it down the bathtub to be safe and keep it from getting clogged.
Lori N.
This is a dependable staple to have in your household that is multi-purpose. Get freshness in your fridge and for other uses, sprinkle in gym shoes and put baking soda in a foot bath it's heavenly.
Angela B.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love baking soda! My father works at a farm that stains his clothes everyday with red dirt. Even with stain boosters and hours of scrubbing, baking soda really helps lift those stains!
ERICA W.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect for all kind of uses! I use it after brushing my teeth as a whitener and it has always worked! No more teeth whiting strips. Also great to use in the fridge to prevent smell. I truly notice when I have one in the fridge and when I don't!
Heidi M.
My fridge started smelling really bad to something going bad and my mom told me to get Arm & Hammer and this worked wonders. Within about an hour the smell was gone.
Monica J.
Every Indian household needs this stuff! With our fridges smelling like God knows what, it is nice to have something to make the smell not spread to other containers!
Shannon F.
harker heights
This stuff is amazing! I put a box of this in a freezer I had bought second hand and it took the nasty funk away and it hasn't come back!!! It made my day!! I love the lack of a fragrance!!!
Jenn S.
I always keep some in the fridge to help keep it smelling fresh. Once its odor-eliminating powers have diminished, I rinse it down the drains with some vinegar to keep the drains clean!
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I like the extra panels on the sides of the box, it helps the product be more functional while in the fridge without needing to have an open box just sitting in there, waiting to be spilled.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense