Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Gina P.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Fridge-N-Freezer™ Baking Soda.

Only one with flo-thru technology.

The standard of purity.

Spill-proof package.

America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• How often do you guys wait before buying a new box?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I didn't think that one little box could make that big of a difference sent wise in the fridge but I was proven wrong." in 1 review
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
When I open my fridge it never has an unpleasant smell thanks to these little boxes. I think these are the ones that have a lift tab on the front so can get the full effect of the baking soda. You can totally tell the difference when I have one in the fridge & when I don't. I need to stock up on these ASAP!
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
I use these in my refrigerator and it definitely keeps everything fresh . I don't have to worry about my drinks taking on the smells of the food in the refrigerator . But aside from that, baking soda is used for multiple things in my home .
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
I keep these in my fridge, it works great for absorbing food odors. I change it out every month. A staple product!
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
This product stays in my fridge and freezer both at home and at work. It defenitly removes odors and such. I usually go in every week or so ans shake it up a bit to refresh some of the inner soda. :) extends my use out of it. The price is amazing and thr shields on either side to allow air in and out but no product are perfect.
Chaya K.
Chaya K.
There's nothing worse than opening the fridge and catching a whiff of something unpleasant festering in the fridge/freezer. In the past, I've tried a variety of methods to keep the odor under control from putting a bag of fresh ground coffee to cut-up lemon slices but that got messy and didn't absorb odors as well as the Arm & Hammer fridge/freezer baking soda.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
I use this product at work and at home, very easy to use and very effective in keeping the fridge and freezer dry and free of odors.  The price is great and you can't beat that.  I would definitely purchase this product again as there are so many great uses for it.
K W.
K W.
I can pick one of these up for under a dollar at my Walgreens or grocery store. I don't have smell fridge problems, but the washing machine and dryer room have vents over my neighbors grill and that can smell pretty funky. This little box solves for that, and also in the area I keep my biking kit (what a trooper that box of soda!).
Non promotional purchase with my own funds.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
These fridge packs are handy! Dont have to worry about baking soda spilling out or any mess at all. B. Soda really is universal, soaking up smells or drinking it for heartburn or adding it to chili to cut down the gas! You can use it almost anywhere!
Poba Z.
Poba Z.
Baking soda is number one cleaning item in my house. But this fridge and freezer package is very good and effective. Specially when I do my weekly shopping and have meat and chicken in the fridge until I put them in the freezer.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
How often do you guys wait before buying a new box?