Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Marisa S.
Pretty standard baking soda; it's good for almost everything and doesn't seem to have any adverse affects. I use it for all kinds of cleaning.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Foodie Expert
We have one in our refrigerator and one in our freezer. It always keeps them smelling nice and keeps our food fresh.
Haley R.
Foodie Expert
I will always use this product. It is very affordable and I do not have any cons on it. It keeps everything fresh.
Heidi M.
My fridge started smelling really bad to something going bad and my mom told me to get Arm & Hammer and this worked wonders. Within about an hour the smell was gone.
Ashley C.
These work great to keep bad odors out of the fridge and freezer. It also works rather well to get clogged drains cleared when poured with vinegar followed by hot water. When I switch the box out after 30 days I usually dump it down the bathtub to be safe and keep it from getting clogged.
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I use it it sure does work, is so amazing how one simple powder can do a magic just like that
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
I found this a useful product.It keeps the refrigerator and freezer fresh. I also use it in my laundry with whites & towels to remove odor.
Jenn S.
I always keep some in the fridge to help keep it smelling fresh. Once its odor-eliminating powers have diminished, I rinse it down the drains with some vinegar to keep the drains clean!
Sarah H.
Foodie Expert
There are so many great uses for this product!! These are so easy and convenient for the fridge and freezer!!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
I love using arm and hammer in my refrigerator as it keeps smells down and things seem not to spoil so quickly.
veronica m.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if they have other once with a sense