Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by Reira W.Arm & Hammer Fridge-N-Freezer Baking Soda uploaded by cynthia p.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Fridge-N-Freezer® Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity.
30 days of freshness in every box.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand. see more...

• I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I remember my mother using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda boxes in her fridge when I was little and I certainly understood why when I got a home of my own. It doesn't take long for those few day old asparagus or that forgotten mango to stink! I like that this container doesn't spill - very helpful with eight people going in and out of our fridge! When it's time for a change, I use it to clean my bathtub and kitchen sink.
Jessica W.
If you don't have one of these in your fridge and freezer, you're doing something wrong in your life. Add a little bit to your laundry for cleaner clothes and odor removal. Add a bit to your bath for a deeper body clean and body odor control. Sprinkle some into your carpet as a cheaper alternative to carpet powder. Add a sprinkle to the litter box for extra odor control. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Jennifer M.
Battle Creek, MI
We use these in all of our fridge's and freezers. I was so happy to see they made an easy way to store baking soda in the fridge. I used to keep an open box in there and it got spilled often enough. Now I get to keep my areas fresh without worrying about the spill. YAY. I love to use baking soda to clean up tough stains
Crystal E.
Leesburg, FL
I recommend that you buy this.!!! Wow it keeps that frezer and the fridge smelling good and I use that same baking soda in the house on many thing's. Such as a spill on the carpet or floor. I have brushed my teeth with it tastes YUCK...BUT IT WORKS WHITING MY TEETH LIKE GREATLY!!
sky k.
I recommend everyone pick up two of these the next time they are at the store - on for the fridge and one for the freezer. They really help to negate bad smells from leftovers or strong foods like blue cheeses and cut onion. In the freezer it keeps food and ice from getting stale.
Andrea H.
Tucson, AZ
Love this stuff helps keep my fridge smelling fresh and clean. I have used this for a lot of things from cleaning to baking and it's just amazing what thes uses of this product are.
Cindy H.
Norwalk, CA
Finally no more spilling baking soda all over the fridge and freezer! Let's face it, we've all had something go bad in the fridge and getting the smell out has always been a challenge. In general I feel like it just keeps everything more fresh. You even have a cool little spot to write the date of when you put it in so you know when to replace it.
Melissa J.
My sister got one of these for her small fridge in her dorm room and it works great. It's highly effective, but needs to be changed in order to ensure that the fridge smells fresh.
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
These are perfect for the refrigerator. They keep it smelling incredibly fresh. It doesn't matter what I am putting into my refrigerator, I know that I can count on Arm & Hammer to keep my refrigerator smelling good for my entire household!
Katherine F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
It's keeps the fridge smelling nice and neutral smell. I don't have to worry about being afraid of opening the fridge and being afraid of it smelling the bad. I feel like it's a bit pricey but fair at the same time.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense